Couple of TRU specials for Fri. 5pm-Close & Sat. 7am-Noon (11/30-12/1)

Tirade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Taken from ad scans. Nothing great unless you were already looking for one of these games.

Friday 5PM-Close & Saturday 7AM-Noon

:ds: MySims - $14.99
:ds: Sims2 Castaway - $14.99
:360: Spiderman Friend or Foe - $29.99
:360: Hot Wheels: Beat That! - $29.99
:ps2: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $19.99
:ps2: Bee Movie Game - $19.99

Reminder - 15% off Coupon (Works for TRU)
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p218/january2005bride/BRU15off1.jpg?t=1187568389

IF these appear online, don't forget the 20% rebate for Paypal purchases (up to $50).

Also there is a 15% off $150 Friends and Family discount as well for those who might be looking to get Rock Band.

Finally, mentioned in another thread, its rumored that if you Buy Super Mario Galaxy you can get 50% off another Wii game.

I'll update if I can make out any other game ads.

I'm looking for Rock Band (PS3) to use with my $25 GC. What is that Friends and Family 15% off you speak of?

Rock Band for $120 would be sweet. :)

Why is everyone dropping out of the PayPal deal? :(

I dont know about the paypal thing, but internet coupons usually will not be accepted either, so good luck on that as it will be YMMV. I cant stand these doorbusters every friday/saturday, it brings out all the cheap assholes. nothing against the CAG'ers, but the people that cant understand running out of stock at all.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']I dont know about the paypal thing, but internet coupons usually will not be accepted either, so good luck on that as it will be YMMV. I cant stand these doorbusters every friday/saturday, it brings out all the cheap assholes. nothing against the CAG'ers, but the people that cant understand running out of stock at all.[/quote]

BRU coupons are accepted at TRU stores.

As for internet coupons, this is actually an internet coupon that must be printed out to be used.

I would say that most people have had success using it at TRU. Some people who were denied wasnt because of the coupon but because they tried to stack it with B2G1, etc.

The coupon says 'Void if copied'. I'd slap a YMMV on that.

Don't want any of those games, but I'll be making a trip to TRU for that SMG promotion. I skipped out on the first one because I found out about the B2G1 and then when I went the only decent game they had was MoH:H2.

[quote name='MorPhiend']I'm looking for Rock Band (PS3) to use with my $25 GC. What is that Friends and Family 15% off you speak of?

Rock Band for $120 would be sweet. :)

Why is everyone dropping out of the PayPal deal? :([/quote]
I believe the stores are dropping out of the PayPal deal because PP was funding 100% of the rebates. They set aside a specific amount for each store and once that amount was hit, that was the end of it.

[quote name='DarkD-']The coupon says 'Void if copied'. I'd slap a YMMV on that.

Don't want any of those games, but I'll be making a trip to TRU for that SMG promotion. I skipped out on the first one because I found out about the B2G1 and then when I went the only decent game they had was MoH:H2.[/QUOTE]

You could just use the paint program on your pc and the eraser tool and remove the line there.

[quote name='kevzik']to those above...

THIS COUPON COMES DIRECTLY FROM TRU.COM...ITS MENT TO BE PRINTED!
[/quote]

where is it on the site?
and also can this be used on a console?? cause it doesnt say anything about not working on consoles only on some baby products.

[quote name='Sephiroth1089']where is it on the site?
and also can this be used on a console?? cause it doesnt say anything about not working on consoles only on some baby products.[/quote]

http://www6.toysrus.com/our/bru/prom/2007NovemberISE/919738.cfm

WARNING, you can only visit the link ONCE and then it blocks you. Be sure to save the image if you plan to print it later.

Not sure on the consoles but I was told that they never allow coupons on consoles... period.

[quote name='slidecage']ads i seen says

MY SIMS DS 14.99 normal 29.99 save 50%

i would buy it at 15 but not 20[/quote]

Youre right, actually both Sims are $14.99, typo on my part. Thanks!

Thanks. My niece has My Sims and Sims 2 Castaway on her Christmas wishlist. Now I can buy her both instead of just one.

[quote name='winterice']Are you sure that Babies R Us coupon will work at Toy's R Us? It looks pretty store-specific.[/quote]

It will scan and apply. It's getting them to scan it that is the hard part.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Regarding consoles, I had them scan the BRU coupon for me with an Elite.

It didn't take =([/quote]

Coupons at TRU/BRU will never apply to consoles, diapers or formula. Same rules apply to coupons and employee discounts.

bread's done
Back