Couple Questions about Amazon...

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!
Hey guys.

So i am ready to pre-order Red Dead redemption from amazon. This is my first time ordering from them because i have a gift card(I know, im a CAG i should be using amazon alot)

The question i have is, if i wanted Release day delivery, how much would it cost? I see on their website, it says the game is eligible for the release day delivery, but i dont see a price for how much release day shipping would cost. Anybody know?

RDR looks sick and i would love to have it on release day.

Anyway, Thanks guys! Anytime i post a question like this, everyone is helpful. Thanks!

Free if you have Prime. And $5.98 I think if you dont.

You can always add the game to your cart and check the prices for that there. No need to actually check out to see how much it would cost like other sites do.

Go through the checkout process up to the shipping method page and change the shipping options around to see the different costs.

When I ordered super street fighter 4 from Amazon I chose the standard free super saver shipping method and got it the same day it released, so you might be able to get RDR release day without choosing a faster shipping method.

bread's done
Back