Coupon for $3 off Pre-Owned at GameStop for downloading Tyrant Unleashed (free iOS/Android game)

I downloaded it without issue and I think I'm still stuck on Gingerbread (thanks HTC), so it might be specific to your phone. Some games/apps are weirdly restricted to certain phones despite being fully functional. Not sure what to suggest if that's the case though, unfortunately.
Well, um, as a programmer, I'm using Eclipse to emulate the different systems, phone models, etc. It should be impossible to tell the difference, but I'm somehow getting store-blocked from this coupony goodness.

If anyone has any extra coupons, I'd gladly take them off your hands. :3

Just wanted to add that this stacks with the 20% off birthday coupon. Itll be hard to convince them at first but just tell them to try it, the system allows it.

I used this coupon after applying the 20% off birthday coupon. It worked with no issue. I had a gift card from erewards and got Metroid Prime Trilogy for $32 (damn high California tax). Not bad.

Thanks for bumping this. I just got my coupon e-mailed to me.

Hopefully Fallout 3 will still be $4.99 come Tuesday when I can get it.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I signed into my Kongregate account and linked it to PUR and the "CLAIM" button isn't there.

bread's done
Back