Coupon to buy a Foot long sub for $5 @ subways

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Where do I print the $5 off coupon?[/quote]

It's not $5 off, it's $5 for any footlong.

[quote name='djkunai']It's not $5 off, it's $5 for any footlong.[/QUOTE]

Don't be fooled alot of subways are playing games with this promo. out of the three locations i visited, two of them said it only applies to subs with cold cuts and vegetables only.

Yeah, it's only for non-premium, non-double-stack subs...so pretty much only their basic offerings. The Feast was completely out of the question :(

That sucks. Sometimes I want hot subs.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Don't be fooled alot of subways are playing games with this promo. out of the three locations i visited, two of them said it only applies to subs with cold cuts and vegetables only.[/quote]

Lol... usually when I order my usual BMT footlong, it's less than $5...

I don't get why they keep on advertising this deal on TV. If they made it $4, that would be a deal! (I'd be eating there everyday!)

[quote name='hero101']That sucks. Sometimes I want hot subs.[/quote]

Pretty sure you can have them toast any sub for free either way.

I think the deal's for all footlongs except the Double-Stacked and Premium subs...whichever those are...

there is no coupon needed. offer is limited time only, nigs. the only reason i bought subway at school yesterday was because of this deal.

No coupon needed, only subs that are excluded are premium subs and Double Meat.

Basically their whole left side of the menu is all game

All the Subways around here sell foot long subs (regular kind.. not double meat, etc) for $5. It is a special they have been running for a couple weeks (I think).

bread's done
Back