Coupons on Ebay for EB Games - $5 off $25 purchase

KowHunta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Was searching for gift cards on ebay, found
Ebay Auction
This isn't my auction, but it looks like a nice deal. Almost as good as BB GGC, better for me because I have trade in credit, and edge card and use those together.

I wouldn't bid on it if it's over a dollar, since shipping is $3. But just wanted to let you guys know. Maybe seller can tell you where they got them.

This sounds like the coupon in the 2005 Entertainment book - the expiration date gives it away.

I have one and the seller left out that it's only $5 off $25 on used games and not usable with any other offers (except edge card).

[quote name='Johnny Postman']This sounds like the coupon in the 2005 Entertainment book - the expiration date gives it away.

I have one and the seller left out that it's only $5 off $25 on used games and not usable with any other offers (except edge card).[/quote]

is there 4 coupons in one book or is it 1 coupon per book. I was just able to get the 2005 Entertainment book for 17.50 + 5 shipping

My book (Cincinnati) has three coupons. The "fine Print" states "Excludes all non-preowned merchandise. Not valid on hardware. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts."

Not bad since I only paid $10 for my book (I work for a company that advertises in it, so we get a good discount). Didn't even think to look for games in it. I use it to take my girlfriend to some better restaraunts without breaking my wallet.

ALSO remember if these coupons are out of this book they might not work at your EBGAMES> only certain Ebgames will take these coupons. WE got 4 stores here and last year they had them and only 1 store out of 4 would accept it. The coupon has to say the stores name and address on it for them to take it

bread's done
Back