Coupons or Deals for Shadowrun?

snack

CAGiversary!
I am really on the fence about Shadowrun. On the one hand, I enjoyed the beta, but on the other hand I feel that the game is way overpriced. Are there any coupons or deals floating around that I can use to knock off a few bucks from this game. If so, I might just purchase it.

Circuit City will give you a $19.99 360 game if you purchase ShadowRun there, but all the games in that price range look shitty.

However, they do say that if they do not have the game between 2 PM and close today, then you will also get a $20 CC gift card.

I am on the fence about this game too

I think I'm going to hold out for a price drop or two beofer grabbing shadowrun. I LOVED the beta; but between the inflated pricetag (aver the PC version) and having to pay to play online, I just can't justify it yet. If I had a Vista PC though, I'd pick this up asap!

[quote name='GregorSamsa']I think I'm going to hold out for a price drop or two beofer grabbing shadowrun. I LOVED the beta; but between the inflated pricetag (aver the PC version) and having to pay to play online, I just can't justify it yet. If I had a Vista PC though, I'd pick this up asap![/quote]

You can't just play it over xbox live?

[quote name='linkpwns']You can't just play it over xbox live?[/quote]

That is true, but with the free silver G4W live membership you can play free with other PC players. Also, i think my gold live expires in a month or so.

bread's done
Back