Cow Tales

Superfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At CVS, at least my local one in NJ, they have normal cow tales at $.06 a piece. I picked up a box of 40 for $2.50. Considering that they are normally $.25 each, this is a pretty good deal.

Good luck.

[quote name='dtarasev']Tails?[/quote]

Yeah. That part of the animal that sits next to the shit-hole?

Cow tales :drool: only place that sells them around me is United Dairy Farmers. I haven't been to a UDF in a while, and haven't bought a cow tail even longer.

[quote name='pop311']cow tails taste really bad.[/quote]

The candy ones or the real ones? I've had tail before and it's not that bad.

[quote name='2poor']The candy ones or the real ones? I've had tail before and it's not that bad.[/QUOTE]

The real one (oxtails) or the candy? :lol:

A Cow Tale is a long caramel candy, lightly powered with sugar on the outside, that measures about a foot long. They're filled with vanilla cream (the original ones are), and they usually go for 25 cents.

And in the Mid West, we have Osco Drugs.

[quote name='hero101']I thought this Cow Tales was stories related to cows. Like, how cows were slaughtered in Diablo 2. Hmmmmm.[/quote] Best secrect level in any game EVER!.
I haven't had a cowtale in a long time, don't they also smaller one, I think Cow Eye (seeing it written down I'm pretty sure thats not the name).

[quote name='kipz']Best secrect level in any game EVER!.
I haven't had a cowtale in a long time, don't they also smaller one, I think Cow Eye (seeing it written down I'm pretty sure thats not the name).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I don't think they're called Cow Eyes. They're small chunks of carmel filled with vanilla cream and wrapped individually in cellophane. It may not even be the same company, but they're real popular in bulk around here during Halloween. Easily one of my favorite candies of the season.

[quote name='jaso']Yeah, but I don't think they're called Cow Eyes. They're small chunks of carmel filled with vanilla cream and wrapped individually in cellophane. It may not even be the same company, but they're real popular in bulk around here during Halloween. Easily one of my favorite candies of the season.[/QUOTE]

They, along with Cow Tales are both made by Goetze's candy. Theyre called Caramel Cremes.

100-113b.jpg

These, along with Cow Tails are delicious.

bread's done
Back