COWBOOM has xbox 360 controllers used for $12.99

It is worth noting that these are all pre-owned, with documented conditions though.

Shipping for me is $5.24

Ha this is ridiculous.

Just out of curiosity I wondered how much it would cost for someone to pick up one of these from the warehouse in Chino, CA. The "pickup fee" is $6.95 and almost $2 more then it would be to ship it to my house in Springfield, MA.

[quote name='notremiss']Ha this is ridiculous.

Just out of curiosity I wondered how much it would cost for someone to pick up one of these from the warehouse in Chino, CA. The "pickup fee" is $6.95 and almost $2 more then it would be to ship it to my house in Springfield, MA.[/QUOTE]

lol wow, that's terrible. Hey, we will let you give us more money if we give you the convieniance of coming to pick it up yourself! Sound good? :p

I strongly suggest against buying used Xbox 360 controllers. They don't hold up well over time and are a pain in the ass to repair.

well hope that the controllers i order are good if not i can always return them they looked new
but ether way some of you guys are buying anyways because when i posted this there was 4 pages and now there is 2 with 3 controllers on the 2nd page

no more left good luck with you're purchase everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got my order from last week monday and the controllers are in new conditions like the description said grade 6 and they still had the stickers on the controllers and all the paper work just like the new one come with

now i can trade in my old ones at gamestop and pick up bioshock infinite :)

[quote name='milehighshooter']i just got my order from last week monday and the controllers are in new conditions like the description said grade 6 and they still had the stickers on the controllers and all the paper work just like the new one come with

now i can trade in my old ones at gamestop and pick up bioshock infinite :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, sounds like they're worth it.

I went ahead and picked up a wired one for use on my Mac, condition 5. (Some games have built in compatibility, but will not work with 3rd party drivers needed for wireless.). I hope it is as described and lightly used.

I got in on these for $12+shipping and ordered a Condition 5 controller. It arrived essentially brand new. There was absolutely no visible wear on the controller whatsoever.

Used controllers a very risky imo. Considering the fully working life on a decently used 360 controller i like 6 month they performance start to fault due to wear. That along with how worn and dirty they can be.

I just got my grade 6 in the mail, it came with the box, instructions and batteries, but the controller was nasty. It wasn't even cleaned, it had food on it and i can only assume skin flakes in every crack and crevice, an hour later and a lot of cleaning, its in ok shape... definitely not worth the gagging... Will not buy controllers from them, ever again.

Bought a couple of grade 5's with "light scratches & wear on unit", surprised they came in retail boxes & for the life of me I cannot find one scratch or sign of wear & the action is flawless... Lucked out I guess...

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Buying a used 360 controller is like getting sushi at a chinese buffet.[/QUOTE]

That's the only way to get sushi and still be able to buy video games.

I'm hoping that since this is the last year of the 360 someone will have a clearance on controllers at some point. I could use 2 controllers so I hope I'm right. I can't see paying $50 a piece.

Just to update, I received my wired controller, the b button feels weird but works. I'm going to return it, as I don't trust it to not fail in the near future.

The controller itself was in great shape, I would have been happy had the button felt correct.

[quote name='Xenokai']Used controllers a very risky imo. Considering the fully working life on a decently used 360 controller i like 6 month they performance start to fault due to wear. That along with how worn and dirty they can be.[/QUOTE]

What the hell do you do to your controllers? I still use one that's like four years old. Works just fine.

Please add "+shipping" to the thread title. In my opinion, shipping kills it, but might still be worth it for some people. These are probably controllers they removed from the used consoles they sold Friday. Every 360 I saw in that sale was missing a controller.

[quote name='kilik64']What the hell do you do to your controllers? I still use one that's like four years old. Works just fine.[/QUOTE]

Play COD games regularly, the running button is clicking the control, it goes through the control fairly quick.

Needed a wireless controller, I've still been using the same Xbox 360 wired controller originally bought to play Halo 2 on PC like 5 years ago. COD over the years put a lot of wear on it. Thanks for posting.

bread's done
Back