Cowboom - Nintendo DSi XL Console - Bronze(pre-owned) $75 + tax

lorne

CAGiversary!
If it says "sold out" refresh the page every 5 minutes until it comes back. Deal of the day is not dead unless it is removed. Supply is throttled when low.
If it doesn't include AC adapter, refresh the page in 5 minute intervals until you get one that does.

http://www.cowboom.com/deal-of-the-day.cfm

Nintendo UTLSBRA DSi XL Portable Game Console - Bronze
Today: $69.99 + $5.00 shipping

Just keep in mind of some of the stuff that you'll likely get. The descriptions entered by the folks at the store are down right funny. Here is one for you:

"unit in poor condition bite marks on top right corner bottom screen has scratches and corners are loosing its color".

Bite marks! yikes!

[quote name='dragonjud']Just keep in mind of some of the stuff that you'll likely get. The descriptions entered by the folks at the store are down right funny. Here is one for you:

"unit in poor condition bite marks on top right corner bottom screen has scratches and corners are loosing its color".

Bite marks! yikes![/QUOTE]

Hey, at least its 9999x more accurate than the amazon warehouse descriptions lol.

[quote name='sunghost']Hey, at least its 9999x more accurate than the amazon warehouse descriptions lol.[/QUOTE]

Well, in defense of warehouse stuff, they're likely to err 1000x in your favor.

With cowboom, I'd say the exact opposite is true.:lol:

Now it's the Red Mario Kart XL. If it is not up to par, returns are easy, just print rma.

[quote name='dragonjud']Well, in defense of warehouse stuff, they're likely to err 1000x in your favor.

With cowboom, I'd say the exact opposite is true.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Not with my 2 most recent Amazon Warehouse purchases, and these were big dollar items. They are never getting another dime from me on big dollar items.

One item was absolutely ridiculous compared to the description.

Sorry this item is no longer available.

EDIT:
Ok, got one. Condition was "used working" for a red Mario Kart one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought two ds lites off their ebay account couple years ago, they were fast and accurate in the listing. Both of em still running fine today.

Ordered an MK unit after refreshing a few times. I found some discount codes online, but apparently they can't be used for the Deal of the Day...

Figured it's worth a shot since returns look to be pretty painless.

I bought 2 dsi's about a month ago from them and they were in perfect condition. One came with no stylus or charger but the other came with 2 stylus' and a charger. So beware of that.

Never heard of them before. I guess this is another site like 1SaleADay and Woot? /shrug.

Pretty good deal, though.

[quote name='lilboo']Never heard of them before. I guess this is another site like 1SaleADay and Woot? /shrug.

Pretty good deal, though.[/QUOTE]

This is Bestbuy's reseller for used items. So, all those systems, and other electronics traded in store, get sold through this online store front.

Mario Kart XL came in today. It's in near-mint condition and the top case which is super glossy has 1-2 fairly minor scratches on it. I'm impressed for it being "used." No charger however might be a problem...

Just got off livechat with CS, looks like mine was listed as not having charger but I swear that I read that it did have charger. No partial refund -- of course I don't have a screen cap or listing of the condition or whatever~ they will accept rma however. I'm gonna have to sleep on this. The unit itself is in pretty good condition and the screens are pretty sweet.

[quote name='MrSneis']Just got off livechat with CS, looks like mine was listed as not having charger but I swear that I read that it did have charger. No partial refund -- of course I don't have a screen cap or listing of the condition or whatever~ they will accept rma however. I'm gonna have to sleep on this. The unit itself is in pretty good condition and the screens are pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

You can use the same charger as any other DS or 3DS system, FYI.

The items were switching up pretty fast as they were being sold. You may have clicked on an item that had the charger, but the one in your cart did not.

Just get a charger off of eBay. They are super cheap. They are not the same charger as the DS lite. You must use the DSi charger.

I'm in the same position, as my Mario Kart XL arrived today without a stylus, charger, or SD card, despite the fact that I'm sure the listing mentioned at least one of those. The unit itself is in perfect shape though, so I don't think I'm going to push it. I have an older charger to use, and I can pick up a stylus set for less than 2 bucks on ebay.

I received my burgundy last night. The recharging port is loose so I have to adjust the connection each time I try to charge it. This one is going back. It's a shame because the rest of the unit is perfect and I really wanted this deal. I'm thinking my only option will be money back, but maybe I can get a replacement.

PapaSmerf let us know if you are offered a replacement. I discovered you guys are right, my 3ds charger works the same for the XL. The screens are really really sweet. Can't believe gkrykewy got a perfect condition one! Mine is close but there's still a few minor scratchies on the glossy top case -- seems very scratch prone by design.

I received my Mario Kart one today. The top has light scuffs in it, and there is a few very minor scratches on the touch screen but otherwise I'm very happy. I got the console, small stylus, and charger.

Now I'll order that nice 20 in 1 DSi XL pack from Amazon. Includes a large pen stylus, screen protectors, charging cradle (still need original charger), and a car charger for ~$20.

www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DSi-Starter-Kit-Black-DS/dp/B003BNY18U/

I emailed support and they sent me an RMA prepaid label. I asked for an exchange in my email, but it looks like the canned response is a full refund. I'm not going to bother calling about it, so it remains a question whether or not an exchange is possible. Sends in to Dealtree as expected.

bread's done
Back