Cowboom Pre-Owned Nintendo DSI Brain Age Bundles $89.99 + FS + Tax

monkeyz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hey guys if you go to cowboom and look up their DSI's they have a few bundles available for $89.99. Pretty good price if you are in the market for one, I know cowboom has been good to some people here so it might be worth it to them. You do have a 30 day refund available if the product doesn't work or you aren't satisfied. For what it is worth, anyways read each one available some might not have everything included, I think one lacks an ac adapter, but at this price that isn't a big deal but the others are mostly complete. I will try to post the link here you guys go. http://www.cowboom.com/store/produc...03&catlvl=2&filters=New,Pre-owned,Refurbished

EDIT: Yay my link works. Also I'd rather post deals here now, because I'm tired of the community over at SD :p You guys seem nicer.

[quote name='monkeyz']

EDIT: Yay my link works. Also I'd rather post deals here now, because I'm tired of the community over at SD :p You guys seem nicer.[/QUOTE]

jesus, that's saying something about the SD forums.

EDIT: Yay my link works. Also I'd rather post deals here now, because I'm tired of the community over at SD :p You guys seem nicer.
fuck you.

Oh just kidding... yeah I saw this on the cowboom site too, seems like a pretty good deal, I've always had problems with the DS systems being too "cramped" for me though so I'm holding out for a good price on an XL.

I need a good priced XL too, grandma style :)

DSi is not too bad, the screen is bigger than the DS. Not a bad price... but with 3DS in the corner, i think i'll save the cash for that instead!

bread's done
Back