CowBoom - (Pre-owned) Nintendo Wii for $65 after shipping

Is Cowboom trustworthy?

wait, this is a barebones Wii:

What's not included?
Nunchuk Sensor Bar Sensor Bar Stand Wii Sports Disc Wii Sports Disc Manual Jelly Remote Cover Remote Batteries (AA)

[quote name='ral1121']Is Cowboom trustworthy?

What's not included?
Nunchuk Sensor Bar Sensor Bar Stand Wii Sports Disc Wii Sports Disc Manual Jelly Remote Cover Remote Batteries (AA)[/QUOTE]
Lol.

What's not included?
Nunchuk Sensor Bar Sensor Bar Stand Wii Sports Disc Wii Sports Disc Manual Jelly Remote Cover Remote Batteries (AA)[/QUOTE]

I was afraid to order from them after reading some reviews online but I had a great experience ordering my Macbook from them (2007 for $360 shipped) You HAVE to read the descriptions to see whats included. Alot of their stuff is preowned but they do have daily deals and I read somewhere they offer warranties on some purchases. Their site says orders will be shipped within 2 days....its a mandatory 2 days.

Cowboom IS the master of the AS-IS WHERE-IS used/refurbished crap. Some people get stuff from them that never has a problem. Others (read the reviews), not so much. Prices are usually a "good deal", but (truly) enter at your own risk. Caveat Emptor and all of that crapola.

What's not included?

They are owned by Best Buy so they are not some fly by night company, however, as I'm sure you've gathered, it is absolutely essential to read the fine print to know exactly what you are getting.

bread's done
Back