Cowboom: Video Game Console Sale (PS3, PSP 3000, Wii, DSi/XL, 3DS)

antlp89

CAGiversary!
Feedback
143 (100%)
http://www.cowboom.com/

I picked up a PSP 3000 for about $60 shipped. Hopefully it comes in good condition.

Sony PlayStation 3 320GB Entertainment System $170
Sony PSP PlayStation Portable PSP-3001 - Piano Black $50
Sony PSP-3001 Limited Edition Slim PSP - Silver $50
Nintendo DSi TWL-001 Handheld Metallic Blue Version $60
Nintendo TWLSKA DSI Handheld Game Console - Black $60

+ shipping (and tax for some)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only seeing the Wii, sadly. Also, does this work with Best Buy gift cards? I'd love to get a PSP and tinker with it. ;)

I think they change it every now and then depending on stock, but not too sure.

Don't know if Best Buy GC can be applied but I do know CowBoom works through Best Buy.

[quote name='redroversk']Why are all the slickdeals members dirtbags? Do they have to fail a morality test before they can join?[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'm not a dirtbag.:cry: I only bought four 3ds' from this deal. /sarcasm

Bad thing the used systems are not worth it,..

3ds blue with 2 year replacement warr.. after tax and shipping 150

buying it new with a credit card that double the warr. 170 and its sealed

so mostly just saving 20 bucks ... BLAH

on the cowboom site there is a sub link to auctions..

just won a 3ds for 89 bucks

HEADS UP THOUGH they charge 6 bucks for shipping and TAx

too it to 101.32

wonder if a 3ds used is worth 100... its the blue one so i can redump it on ebay and recoup about 95% of my cash

How often do they have these sales? I want to buy a PS3 320 GB and they're available for $225 now with free shipping, but waiting for that $170 is tempting. Should I buy now or wait a bit?

I got a blue Dsi for my daughter when they were 59 bucks. I came in a brown box with a power supply but that's it. The condition of the dsi itself was better than I expected. It just needed a wiping down. Everything works, batteries are good. I'm happy. Recently they had a few ipad2 for a decent 309. I almost pulled the trigger but my ipad 1 and hp touchpad shall sufice until the 3rd gen ipad gets cheaper.

[quote name='slidecage']Bad thing the used systems are not worth it,..

3ds blue with 2 year replacement warr.. after tax and shipping 150

buying it new with a credit card that double the warr. 170 and its sealed

so mostly just saving 20 bucks ... BLAH[/QUOTE]

Or you could not waste your money on a warranty?

Cool site. Fun game to try. On phone click on the eee pad for 250. Time how long it takes to scroll to bottom. My best so far is 5 seconds.

Must be like a thousand listed all from chino, ca...

I got a 40gb PS3 from cowboom on the last sale for 95 bucks shipped. I will say 2 things.
1. The dualshock controller that came with it was like new.
2. The system had only 2 minor dings.

I recommend using these guys. They are very legit.

My 3ds had a problem connecting to my wifi router at first. It maybe that it cannot deal with the type of security you are using. Mine would only connect when I set up a 2nd " guest" accessible channel and used a different type of security.

bread's done
Back