CowBoom Video Game Console Sale

If someone still has a $100 xbox coupon for GameStop, that 120gb elite for $109 with free shipping would be a good deal. Could get $150 at GameStop and keep the 120GB. Could probably sell it too and have $150 credit at GS for about $70.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a burgundy colored DSi for $50+$5 ship, and a blue DSi XL for $80+$5 ship. Both do not come with stylus, AC adapter, and contains scratches/signs of use condition.

Clicking on any of the other items in the list only dumps me back at the deal of the day page in any browser. Sold out maybe?

Probably for the best, it may be detrimental to my health to bring home any more game consoles.

Be careful of the DSi XL consoles; they sent me a DSi by mistake last time I ordered one during these sales.

But otherwise the consoles they sell are usually in great condition. Try to aim for condition 6 or above.

[quote name='FatherChesz']Clicking on any of the other items in the list only dumps me back at the deal of the day page in any browser. Sold out maybe?
[/QUOTE]

Try Gaming Tab > Video Game Consoles

Some of the links work and some don't still...

Is a PSP-1000 for $50 a good price?

[quote name='MoxManiac_']I wouldn't get a PSP 1000. The screen is terrible.[/QUOTE]

Have not had any troubles with my PSP1000 screen. The analog stick on the other hand...

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Anyone seeing anything besides wii's and midnight blue dsi's?
I kind of want a psp go on the cheap...[/QUOTE]
nope. I'm interested in the xbox but I can't sit around all day and f5. Have you checked the sears clearance thread? Its ymmv but some stores have them new for $50

[quote name='shivan128']Have not had any troubles with my PSP1000 screen. The analog stick on the other hand...[/QUOTE]

I have a 1000, 3000 and a Go. The ghosting on the 1000 is horrible and unacceptable compared to the later models.

I'd go for the 3000 on cowboom instead.

[quote name='Jesse757x']nope. I'm interested in the xbox but I can't sit around all day and f5. Have you checked the sears clearance thread? Its ymmv but some stores have them new for $50[/QUOTE]

Yah, none of my local swears have any :'(

also, if you use firefox, i'd highly suggest you downloading the extension check4change

in fact even if you don't have firefox, install it, and use it so that you can use check4change

Also a couple of xbox's have popped up, one right now in fact

[quote name='Lemarfanz']50? i see 80![/QUOTE]

Looks like they are moving from system to system quickly. Gotta keep checking. The one i saw was green

I've tried a few times and have never been able to get a deal through this site. It either sells out or disappears from my cart by the time I want to check out.

I lucked out and was fortunate enough to snag an 80gb PS3 fat for $110, 125 incl tax/shipping :), condition 5, includes everything and says it still has the warranty seal!

EDIT: Snagged another 80gb for $110 125 incl tax/shipping :p, this one says it doesn't have the warranty seal, but 30 day return policy so we will see!

I was just on their site yesterday and thru much of the weekend.

Why has the Video Game Consoles selection gone from 4 pages to just ONE? Did they de-list the majority of their stock to just sell them one by one as the Deal of the Day? :whistle2:?

I ordered an Xbox360 from them on Friday and it was delivered today. $150 for a 20GB Premium with HDMI out and the only missing things noted were the headset, ethernet cable, and manual. Condition graded a 7. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase.

The $150 includes a 2-year protection plan ($25). Base price for the unit was $113 and they add sales tax.

The console selection is showing 15 items NOW whereas not even 24 hours ago I'm certain it was around 58.

If your waiting for a system to show up just add the current deal to your cart and a new deal will show up. You can only put 10 items at a time in your cart though

119 for a 3ds... HMMMMMMMM

*edit* Also the wii is tempting, haven't played some good quality JRPGs in a while and it seems like they have some.

Thanks op I snagged a 160 gig PS3 slim for 130, only thing it is missing is a controller and that is not that big of a deal.

[quote name='Durkan']119 for a 3ds... HMMMMMMMM

*edit* Also the wii is tempting, haven't played some good quality JRPGs in a while and it seems like they have some.[/QUOTE]
seeing 109.99 + 5 shipping for a flame red 3ds

bread's done
Back