Cowboy Bebop Complete- $34 shipped. :)

If you want to spring another $11 you can get the blu-ray pack. Would you happen to know what the difference is between this set, the blu-ray set, and the other complete $50 set that they have?

[quote name='equest943']If you want to spring another $11 you can get the blu-ray pack. Would you happen to know what the difference is between this set, the blu-ray set, and the other complete $50 set that they have?[/QUOTE]

I think you're confusing this with Samurai Champloo. There's no blu-ray set out yet for Cowboy Bebop.

I threw my Vol. 1 & 2 of the remix releases on Goozex about a month ago since I'm planning on getting this set one day.

Awfully tempted at $34 or Buy's $28 but unfortunately I think I've done all my spending for the month.

[quote name='equest943']If you want to spring another $11 you can get the blu-ray pack. Would you happen to know what the difference is between this set, the blu-ray set, and the other complete $50 set that they have?[/QUOTE]
'Bout to say, Bebop on Blu Ray? Don't do this to my poor heart, man.

Rightstuf has it for $29.99, and you can usually save a little more when they have a Bandai sale. Even with shipping, it comes out to I think $33.

Yeah beat me to it. Rightstuf has it w/ free shipping on orders of $50 or more. FYI its a bargain bin item on rightstuf so not eligible for further discounts.

gohastings has the series new for 26. Cheaper than the 34 if you guys are interested, and if you add it with something else from the sale going on right now shipping is only a dollar.

[quote name='Fjordson']I just about jumped out of my seat at the mention of a Bebop Blu-Ray set.[/QUOTE]

The Live Action movie is set to come out in 2011 so they will probably wait until then to release it on Blu-ray (along with the 1st movie). Hopefully they will put some effort in re-mastering the show in high definition.

[quote name='Killerfocus']The Live Action movie is set to come out in 2011 so they will probably wait until then to release it on Blu-ray (along with the 1st movie). Hopefully they will put some effort in re-mastering the show in high definition.[/QUOTE]

Last time I heard the project was dead in the water. The script called for thing that would have made it a $500 million movie.

Also, Keanu was Spike Spigel? Scary.

bread's done
Back