Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $70 ($30 off)

I would have liked to keep it, but at the going rate I'll pick up the standard edition. Just sold on Amazon for $250. After shipping and fees, that clears about $214.

I hope you guys aren't buying them all to "resell". At least leave some for the fans of the show that want this and don't and shouldn't have to pay scalper prices.

I'm suprised a mod hasn't cleaned up this thread already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just asked Amazon CS how many were in stock and they said 10 so dont wait if you want this. I was asking about a tradein and when I would get credit and figured I would ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

Wow 10? Jesus...I wonder if they are returns that were damaged? They might be so don't be surprised if the might be already damaged when you get them. :(

^^^

Wow 10? Jesus...I wonder if they are returns that were damaged? They might be so don't be surprised if the might be already damaged when you get them. :(
Well to be honest, Ill roll the dice for one at $90. I just grabbed the standard so anything will just be in my collection. I already have one I bought from a CAGer so now I gotta get rid of it on ebay hopefully.

I had two as well. Sold one to a member at cost as they had missed out. Then I kept mine. Thankfully they were both in good condition.

I had two as well. Sold one to a member at cost as they had missed out. Then I kept mine. Thankfully they were both in good condition.
:applause: I applaud you for not giving in to the temptation of scalping by helping out others that missed out and being a true fan by keeping yours. As far as the restock, my guess is that they could be backups for those that were returned damaged, and had some left over afterwards. At least I hope so :pray:

:applause: I applaud you for not giving in to the temptation of scalping by helping out others that missed out and being a true fan by keeping yours. As far as the restock, my guess is that they could be backups for those that were returned damaged, and had some left over afterwards. At least I hope so :pray:
Mine was damaged and they told me they had no backup stock at the time

Thank you, I would rather see a fan get it then have a fan suffer from people over charging that don't even care about the show. In fact I just sold another one to another member again at cost. If they pop up again, I'll keep doing that as I would hate to see people miss out on this that really wanted it that say had to work or didn't have the money at the time. :(

Damnit. How the hell did I miss this? No way I'm paying what these are going for on eBay. If anyone has an extra that they're willing to part with at a reasonable price, PM me. Thanks.

It's still in stock at the moment, with at least 3 copies on-hand.

It's back up to $89.99 at the moment, though that's still cheaper than eBay prices.

bread's done
Back