CPS3, MVS, AES, NGCD, Saturn, DC, JAMMA, PS2/1, etc

Circa2113

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
SALE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE--ALL PENDING SALES/SOLD ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED, BUT NO NEW TRANSACTIONS CAN BE STARTED AT THIS TIME

First of all, sorry in advance for the poor photos. I just got a new camera and I'm getting too old to work this blasted newfangled technology.

Prices are without shipping, but I charge actual amounts anywhere in the world. On international items $50+ (unless you are a very well respected member) I will require that EMS shipping is used to cover both you and me. Paypal only for the moment. I'm going to be very busy at work over the next couple of weeks, so shipping times may vary. I'll do my best to get your item(s) out within a day or two though.

SF3: Second Impact: Set comes complete with motherboard, cart, cables, cd drive, and original CD. This is a US set and everything you'll need to be up and running is included. There is a ton of ram on this board, so it should be able to run anything you throw at it. (minus third strike maybe)

The cart battery was recently (within the last couple of weeks) swapped by Bill so you should be good to go for a few years with this one.

I'm looking for $250 plus shipping. I will only ship this insured by a trackable service.

JAMMA BOARDS:

Mr. Driller 2 $50

Mars Matrix B board $75 (add A board for $25)

Sky Shark $50 (please note that the connector is really thin on this one, make sure your harness is TIGHT)

AES (Home Cart for you purist douches)

Art of Fighting 2 English version complete in very good condition $26
King of Fighters 99 (pics and description below) offers for now
Nam 1975 English version complete in "censored" but otherwise very good condition $26
Nam 1975 English version cart/case only gamers condition $17
Samurai Shodown English version complete in good or better condition $29
Samurai Shodown 2 Japanese version complete $30
Sengoku Complete English version good+ condition $30
World Heroes 2 Jet Complete English version in very good condtion $37

KoF 99-This one is in gamers condition-the plastic at the top of the snaplock has been torn. The game is complete however.

Playstation 2

Rez--Complete and Mint PENDING SALE

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2--Ebay

MVS Carts:

Fatal Fury Special $22
King of Fighters 95 w/ fliers and one moves sticker $27
King of Fighters 99 w/ last blade label (not sure how that happened:spock: ) $25
Magical Drop II w/ mini $30
Money Puzzle/Idol Exchanger w/ mini $100
Overtop $70
Real Bout w/ mini SOLD to lochlan
Samurai Shodown 3 w/ mini $32
Samurai Shodown 4 w/ mini and 1 moves sticker $37
Street Hoop $25
World Heroes $12
World Heroes 2 $14
World Heroes 2 Jet (kit minus mini and moves stickers) $23

Saturn

Bust a move 2 US version--complete, near mint $12

House of the Dead JP complete mint SOLD to lochlan
Layer Section JP complete mint $15

NEO CD (console lot coming soon) All complete JP versions, have spine when noted

King of Fighters 95 $9
King of Fighters 96 (spine) $11
King of Fighters 97 $9
King of Fighters 98 (large spine) $12
Mahjong Kyoretsuden $6
Samurai Shodown 2 (spine) $10
Samurai Shodown 3 $11
Samurai Shodown 3 (spine) $13
Windjammers (spine) $25
World Heroes 2 Jet $8

Dreamcast:

Capcom vs. Snk complete mint $15
Crazy Taxi disc only $2
Gigawing complete, mint $20
Test Drive Le Mans complete, mint $6
Tomb raider disc only $2

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']God damn I want that Second Impact board. free bump.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='valor19']Oh yeah?[/quote]

Yup. Should be adding it in a couple of days once I get the rest of my items gathered up and photos taken.;)

bread's done
Back