Crackdown 2 $11.49 w/ FSSS

damn, i stalked this all week until it hit $12.95 and pulled the trigger! nice post OP

also on the decline is :360: Lost Planet 2

Really want to jump on this but gotta hold off. Cant be adding to the backlog with my gf due in like 3 weeks. Thanks for the heads up OP

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I heard this game wasn't as good as the first one so it's a pass for me. Good price though.[/QUOTE]

It's like DLC for the first one. If you liked the first and want more of the same, here it is.

I reluctantly got this a while back when it was on sale at Best Buy and ended up sinking tons of hours into it. I liked it better than the first Crackdown, but I think that's dependent on if you have people to play online with. Where it's lacking is if you try to play it solo.

It's nowhere near as good as the first, but for $10 if you can get a friend to get a copy too, it's still fun.

[quote name='token2k6']damn, i stalked this all week until it hit $12.95 and pulled the trigger! nice post OP

also on the decline is :360: Lost Planet 2[/QUOTE]

Lost Planet 2 was on the decline the day it came out.

I haven't heard a ton about this game, other than that its a super hero crime fighting type thing, how original. Is there anything unique that sets it apart? I thought I once read that it is open world. Also how long does it take to beat and how much replay value does it have?

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']It's like DLC for the first one. If you liked the first and want more of the same, here it is.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the hell out of the first one, but I heard so many bad things about this. Besides I don't have that much time for gaming with school winding down etc.

[quote name='Jurassic425']I haven't heard a ton about this game, other than that its a super hero crime fighting type thing, how original. Is there anything unique that sets it apart? I thought I once read that it is open world. Also how long does it take to beat and how much replay value does it have?[/QUOTE]

It really is an open world.

Really fun game if your into that sort of stuff.

There is a mode where they give you all the tools from the game. You can spawn many different things like weapons, AI, vehicles, everything at your disposal. God Mode, and all Stats upgraded options too, which makes it that more fun. really great game.

Crackdown is the best sandbox game to me. I can't stand GTA and most other sandboxes, but I thoroughly enjoyed Crackdown 1 and 2. The only other sandbox I like is inFamous, but Crackdown is easily the better game.

So if I didn't like this first one am I not going to like this? I enjoy infamous, but the first game just seemed janky with no ledge-hanging ability or real story.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']For $10.41 you cant go wrong. It isnt as good as the first but its still fun. Great game for $10. I bought it for $15 and im happy.[/QUOTE]
I agree. I made it all the way thorough and had a good time.

Am I better off getting the first one or the second one? I see I can get the first one for $5 on Amazon warehouse deals, some people are saying the first is better. Is that just because it was more original when it came out in 2007 or did they actually make the game worse?

[quote name='reallynotnick']Am I better off getting the first one or the second one? I see I can get the first one for $5 on Amazon warehouse deals, some people are saying the first is better. Is that just because it was more original when it came out in 2007 or did they actually make the game worse?[/QUOTE]
A bunch of complaints were because they used the same exact city. As for a recommendation, do you want to kill humans or mutants? Thats about the biggest difference. I actually am one of the few that liked the second game better than the first one. I never did finish Crackdown 1

[quote name='ChernobylCow']So if I didn't like this first one am I not going to like this? I enjoy infamous, but the first game just seemed janky with no ledge-hanging ability or real story.[/QUOTE] guess I answered your question at the same time

bread's done
Back