Crackdown 2 39.99 from Microsoft Store with FS

[quote name='mcdaking84']not worth $10[/QUOTE]

$10 is what I paid for the first one and ended up getting 2 copies to co-op with the wifey. I'd say if this hits $10 I'd pick up two again to do the same even if its the same game over again with some tweaks.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']$10 is what I paid for the first one and ended up getting 2 copies to co-op with the wifey. I'd say if this hits $10 I'd pick up two again to do the same even if its the same game over again with some tweaks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got the original for $10 as well from either Newegg of Gogamer (I forget). From what I've played of CD2, it's not worth more than $10.

It just isn't an improvement over the original, in that they didn't fix the problems from the original. What a huge disappointment.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']$10 is what I paid for the first one and ended up getting 2 copies to co-op with the wifey. I'd say if this hits $10 I'd pick up two again to do the same even if its the same game over again with some tweaks.[/QUOTE]

Just make sure you both have XBox Gold.. No LAN play on this one. I am waiting for it to hit 20$ before Christmas.

[quote name='distgfx']Very tempting considering the new DLC was just released. Have nobody to play with though... hmm... decisions.[/QUOTE]

Dont get the DLC, just read on Kotaku, that is makes the game lock up and completly unplayable.

bread's done
Back