Crackdown (360) $9.40 on Amazon.com (Reseller + Shipping)

It's $9.40 with $7.99 shipping (3rd party seller). That comes out to $17.39. You're better off getting it from Newegg. $9.99 + tax + free shipping.

So did amazon actually have it at this price at one point...or are you going off the 9.40 + 8 shipping merchant price?

honestly this game really isnt that great, I played it for about 15 minutes and turned it off, havent played it since

[quote name='weisskrutz']honestly this game really isnt that great, I played it for about 15 minutes and turned it off, havent played it since[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with this at all. Definitely one of my favorite games on 360. Picture GTA with super powers. The fighting may get repetitive but all the car races, stunts, etc. type missions make up for it. Easily one of the most underrated 360 games and totally worth $10 if not $20.

[quote name='Nealocus123']I don't agree with this at all. Definitely one of my favorite games on 360. Picture GTA with super powers. The fighting may get repetitive but all the car races, stunts, etc. type missions make up for it. Easily one of the most underrated 360 games and totally worth $10 if not $20.[/QUOTE]
This. I actually use that phrase all the time when praising Crackdown, 'like GTA with super powers.' Definately one of my fav 360 games (& you can see in my sig I've played alot of games).

Dont get me wrong, it is a unique game, but I just couldnt get into it. Felt like I had more fun watching the youtube videos of it rather than playing it. But for 9.99 no tax no shipping, cant really complain

[quote name='weisskrutz']honestly this game really isnt that great, I played it for about 15 minutes and turned it off, havent played it since[/QUOTE]
I gotta disagree, too. Love the tar out of this game; been playing it for about a week now and love love LOVE it.

I think the designers said "you know how everybody loves GTA w/ cheats? How about we give them GTA w/ cheats and then design the game around that?"

If you only play it for about 15 minutes, you don't have anything at all figured out in the game. You've got to start leveling up some powers and figuring out how the targeting and other mechanics work. Pulling a headshot w/ a sniper rifle while falling off a 30 story building the the BEST. (And blowing up a car's gastank w/ a single pistol shot is awesome!)

Also, it's online co-op is PERFECT. If you're playing the regular campaign, a friend (or anybody, if you allow it) can pop directly into your game. You'd never know you were playing online. I wish more games had this level of co-op quality.

If you only played this game for 15 minutes you have no room to judge it. I don't even think that's enough time to get your first power up.:roll:

I think it's one of the best games on the 360 too. My biggest complaint is you can't install it to the drive, and even still I loved it. Pretty good story too.

[quote name='chipper']It's a good price, it's a good game for achievement points at least.
151l1259.jpg
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

There's this, and it's actually a pretty fun game as well, and definitely worth it at this price point.

[quote name='Gertle627'](& you can see in my sig I've played alot of games).[/QUOTE]

And I thought I was bad :roll:

I already sit at home and play games most of the time.

I also agree with the rest. Repetitive yes but your $10 could not be spent any better on a game. Any higher I would complain about the price versus the quality of the game but since it sits at $10 it is fun times.

bread's done
Back