Crackdown 9.99 @ BB (YMMV)

Bio Retard

CAGiversary!
I went to Best Buy on Thursday and found quite a few games on sale. Crackdown for $9.99, a few PS3 games for $19.99-$24.99, and a random other games.
I have a feeling that this has already been posted, but I couldn't find it in a search.

Edit: YMMV

This would be excellent if they have them around here. I just got a 360 last week, and between Panzer Dragoon Orta and Dead Rising used, plus the $19.99 deal for PGR4, I'm getting together a decent library pretty quickly.

[quote name='NTolerance']So this is a regional clearance price, correct?[/QUOTE]

It's more than likely store specific.

Crackdown was in the regular 360 section with a yellow sticker on it. The other games were near the front of the store. The store is in Sierra Vista, AZ.

[quote name='Bio Retard']Crackdown was in the regular 360 section with a yellow sticker on it. The other games were near the front of the store. The store is in Sierra Vista, AZ.[/QUOTE]

Sierra Vista has a Best Buy now. Man that place has grown since I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca in 97-98.

[quote name='expane']I thought the halo 3 beta was over?[/quote]

ha-ha....:roll: Crackdown is actually quite fun and severely underrated due to the fact that it had the Halo 3 beta which people went gaga for.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']ha-ha....:roll: Crackdown is actually quite fun and severely underrated due to the fact that it had the Halo 3 beta which people went gaga for.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I ended up playing way more Crackdown than Halo 3 during the beta.

Yea, I bought it for the beta and was suprised myself. I really enjoyed it, great game.
I tried my two closest BB and no dice. I think this is a single store price.

Just another positive recommendation for Crackdown. Best game on 360 IMO, especially if you enjoy playing games co-op online. I have played through the entire game 3 times, and logged easily 50+ hours on it. Meanwhile I blazed through games like Gears and Halo 3 once each and had no interest in playing them again. In a nutshell I've played Crackdown more than I've played basically every other 360 game combined... it's that fun.

[quote name='Bio Retard']I went to Best Buy on Thursday and found quite a few games on sale. Crackdown for $9.99, a few PS3 games for $19.99-$24.99, and a random other games.
I have a feeling that this has already been posted, but I couldn't find it in a search.

Edit: YMMV[/quote]

If there is any of you CAGs out there that haven't picked this game up before, now is the time! It's an absolute blast to play:applause::bow:\\:D/:whee:

[quote name='neudog']Sierra Vista has a Best Buy now. Man that place has grown since I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca in 97-98.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, each year the town gets a few new stores/places. There is actually a night club on Fry Boulevard now!

haha good timing for me, i won a 20 gift card there through 360Voice challange, hopefully they'll have some

It's funny because I just got this from Gamefly and decided to keep it. I paid $18 with a $5 off coupon, so if anyone can get in on this, I highly recommend it.

Oh, BTW, I LOVE this game. It's different enough from other sandbox-city games to be refreshing and incredibly enjoyable. I had absolutely no interest in this game when it came out, and only got it recently because it was the only available game in my queue. I dropped a wheel barrow from the top of a building onto someones head last night and couldn't stop laughing. This game is just a blast, plain and simple.

[quote name='Demontooth']I wondered which one of you ass-clowns would be the first to pull out the Halo 3 beta crack.[/QUOTE]

dont h8 on the messenger, Microsoft is the force behind that nonsense

I borrowed this game from a friend. Now I wish there was a BB closer to me...I also wish I had $10 to buy it. Maybe I'll get lucky.

[quote name='Monroeski']This would be excellent if they have them around here. I just got a 360 last week, and between Panzer Dragoon Orta and Dead Rising used, plus the $19.99 deal for PGR4, I'm getting together a decent library pretty quickly.[/QUOTE]
You've got quite a ways to go my friend.

This is a very good deal. The game has fun co-op.

I do admit buying this game for $40 off of amazon solely for the Halo 3 beta though. I had 4 or 5 friends also buy the game for the Halo 3 beta.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']whats the game about?[/QUOTE]

Blowin shit up, powering up so you can blow more shit up at the same time. It's a fun game.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']whats the game about?[/quote]
Killing Mexicans, Russians, and Chinese gang bosses basically.

There's no real plot (there is some really weak one with a total BS ending). I'm Russian myself, so I found parts of the game humorous.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']whats the game about?[/quote]

Think GTA if you had superpowers, could blow shit up easily for massive carnage, and just mess around in a better sandbox environment than any of the GTAs have provided.

bread's done
Back