Crackdown (Xbox 360) $17.49 + shipping CompUSA.com

Chaching! Snagged one and it's available for pickup at my local CompUSA. Been waiting for this one to drop. Thanks OP!! :applause:

I knew I shouldn't have bit on it for $40 on Amazon DoTD. I didn't even want it for the Halo 3 beta (which I already had). But I figured it wouldn't be cheaper than $30 anytime soon. Guessed wrong.

There's a possibility that you might get this cheaper if you buy it in store... I just bought PGR 3 for only $12 bucks in store but on their web site is selling for $16.99... i think they have promotional discount on their clearance games... I will let you know later... Im going to compusa store @ 12 PM!

Thanks. I ordered it with in-store pick up since I was going right by there today anyway. I almost finished it as a rental but at that price, it'll be fun just to mess around with.

[quote name='jeffblack12']Here's your free shipping code:

ONCAMPUS

Expires 8/25

Worked like a charm, $18.26 Crackdown for me, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for one with free shipping, $18.96 total.

Thanks to you for the ship code and to the OP for the deal!

Hmm, I'm not ready to play this now. I just picked up Bioshock and then there will be Halo 3 and probably Mass Effect. The problem is, will I be able to get this for under $20 when I'm ready to play it. It's only $23 used at eStarland right now, so I'll probably be able to pick it up for not much more in a few months anyway. It's still tempting though.

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']FU CompUSSR

It is a good deal though[/QUOTE]
They ship UPS. Only the USPS can deliver to APO/FPO and PO Boxes.

Thanks OP, great deal especially with the free shipping coupon. I've been waiting for this one to drop.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Is this a temporary pricecut or a lowered MSRP?[/QUOTE]
It's temporary. The price is $34.99 and they have $17.50 Instant Savings until 8/25.

Been Wanting to get this game for a while but now that its so cheap i can oplay forever without having only like 35 minutes

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Is this a temporary pricecut or a lowered MSRP?[/QUOTE]
50% off instant rebate. Expires 8/25.

It's back up, just ordered one

edit: nevermind, accidently had instore pickup selected.

Still, anyone know of any stores that will price matched based on web advertised prices?

Or can anyone pick me up a copy?

[quote name='creeeaature']Please note that one or more items were removed from your basket because the product is no longer sold.
An order must have at least one item.

:(

CompUSA got closed down in my area, closest one is 90 miles. Anyone know any stores that will allow me to print off the webpage as evidence for a pricematch?[/quote]
Same shit happened to me, I was about to pull the trigger when it was removed from my cart .... DAMN.

Oh well, maybe it's a blessing in disguise (but I really wanted this and Viva Piniata). Only thing is that I was going to use Google Check-Out as well for an added discount.

seems to be the same here. I've got nothing within 50 miles. I could have sworn there was... but, their prices were always too high for me to go there anyway.

I know Crackdown has co-op, but do you guys know off hand if it can be played by 2 people on the same console or is it strictly online co-op?

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Damn, I knew I slept too late. I'd do in-store pick up if CompUSA wasn't 20 minutes away. Maybe it'll come back.[/quote]
Wish I had the problem of CompUSA being 20 minutes away, make it 2 hours and 20 minutes for me :(

bread's done
Back