Crackdown Xbox 360 (Asia ver) $29.90 @ Play-Asia

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Really liked the game when I rented. I have a $5 thing for play asia. May use that but I have no $$$ right now. How long is this good for??[/quote]

Those $5 coupons are usually for orders $50 and over and have the expiration date on the slip of paper itself. Which is usually about two months from your order date in which you obtained the coupon in. There is also a thread here you can give out/get those codes too. So you can always throw out yours a little bit before it expires and then come back and get another later if you're able to nab one.

Don't get the economics of how a new game being shipped from the other side of the planet costs 45% less than a used copy from a GS 3 miles from me.

Nevertheless, I'm in for one.

[quote name='Draekon']Those $5 coupons are usually for orders $50 and over and have the expiration date on the slip of paper itself. Which is usually about two months from your order date in which you obtained the coupon in. There is also a thread here you can give out/get those codes too. So you can always throw out yours a little bit before it expires and then come back and get another later if you're able to nab one.[/QUOTE]

Actually it's because they screwed up an order and it's good for whatever the price may be.

I bit on this too. Now that my 360 has been repaired/replaced, I should be able to play Crackdown with no lockups.

I couldn't possibly care less about Halo 3, but Crackdown mixes together all the things I love about gaming. Is there any reason for me NOT to bite on this? I don't think it'll get any lower after the Beta...

[quote name='RollingSkull']I couldn't possibly care less about Halo 3, but Crackdown mixes together all the things I love about gaming. Is there any reason for me NOT to bite on this? I don't think it'll get any lower after the Beta...[/QUOTE]

Trust me, the value of the game will drop dramatically after the Beta. The game is awesome, but loses replay value after you max out your character and beat the game.

[quote name='OGHowie']Trust me, the value of the game will drop dramatically after the Beta. The game is awesome, but loses replay value after you max out your character and beat the game.[/quote]

But I've not seen a 360 game drop below $30 in any reliable way...

Don't forget about the $5 off $20 rebate with PayPal, makes this deal a little sweeter.

The cover art rocks. I had to have it. Thanks OP!

[quote name='OGHowie']Trust me, the value of the game will drop dramatically after the Beta. The game is awesome, but loses replay value after you max out your character and beat the game.[/quote]

But doesn't every game lose replay value after you max out character stats and beat everything? If it takes 15-20 hours to get to that point, why would I want to play it after that?

Ended up getting a sealed copy for $42 shipped off eBay. I figure it is worth paying the extra $10 for the US release so I don't have a hard time reselling it or trading it in.

If even that much more -- remember PAs cheapest shipping for a single game is like $5-6 so you're looking towards almost $36-37 either way, let alone a longer shipping time... you barely paid much more.

[quote name='twen']If even that much more -- remember PAs cheapest shipping for a single game is like $5-6 so you're looking towards almost $36-37 either way, let alone a longer shipping time... you barely paid much more.[/QUOTE]

Cheapest shipping is $3.10.

If anyone wants to get rid of their Asian version down the line I would buy it because I prefer the box art.

[quote name='RollingSkull']fuck. I hesitate, it goes OOS.[/quote]
It was out of stock since yesterday...

bread's done
Back