Cracked games cases from amazon

KHASN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I picked up a copy of Gears 3 from amazon in July.

It arrived 8 days later with a case that was so badly cracked that you can see a piece being held in place just by the shrink-wrap.

I talked to amazon customer service and asked for a replacement. It arrived earlier, ALSO CRACKED in the same area. :(

Is it too greedy of me to ask for both a partial refund and the game?

Doing frivolous returns is a quick way to get your Amazon account banned. If I get a case that is cracked I just swap the case out with something I am about to trade in, that is the simplest solution.

I wouldn't be too worried about the returns if you don't do a lot of them. If the case keeps getting to you cracked, of course you should try to get it replaced. However, it would be easier to just get an empty case rather than sending it back and forth.

I just got a cracked DVD today Saw. Had a hole through the case and the art work.

It was a gift so I'm returning it. Who it was for doesn't even want to settle for it as its the most messed DVD up that would be in his collection.

Though this is my first amazon return ever with about 2k in sales on amazon.

If it wasn't for the fact that they send a pre-paid shipping label I wouldn't return it but since I don't have to do anything besides putting the item in my mail box ill get back my $4.50

IMO if it was a game for me I would return it for sure. I can deal with a cracked case as that's easy to replace but when the art work gets messed up that's where I draw the line.

bread's done
Back