Craiglist man would like to hire you to be his girlfriend

GrilledWitOnions

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I was looking around craigslist for a job and saw this:
Female to help busy active healthy middle aged fun loving playful guy care of new house and tasks of normal daily living. No children present (but u might have yours)cleaning,organizing,decorating and help with projects that make a cozy home. Ideally some cooking. Assist with general paperwork and bill paying. Help with lite yard work and gardening projects. If cleaver and or creative not mind getting a little dirty could have more hours helping with other projects around the property. Concerning any of the tasks at hand I am able to teach what you don't already know if liking to learn new things. If free to travel a plus. Like to have this be an expenses paid live in position. If passable but not necessary to start.
You will need to be basically: cheerful, honest considerate reliable creative like the outdoors and a friend of nature.Both feminine and Tomboy like. Ok with spontaneity. Part time around 20 -30 hrs possible and flexible with hrs & days. Please send availability, history,could be a resume if have one. A brief statement of your back ground , interests and how you could be an asset in part or all. Any questions and your phone and good time to contact you Thanks 420 copacetic
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this basically a merge of a singles ad and a help-wanted ad? Guy could probably throw "Some light sexual tasks + laundry" in there. Who in their right mind is going to go for this? And is this legal? I don't think one can discriminate based on gender, can they? Maybe since it's private. Now that I'm thinking about it, free room and board + free vacations... hmmm...

Source: Craigslist

"If cleaver and or creative not mind getting a little dirty could have more hours helping with other projects around the property."

Wtf is this guy into?

[quote name='Koggit']I just sort of skimmed it but honestly didn't pick up on anything sexual.. sounds more like a maid than gf[/quote]
Is that how maids are usually hired?
...Female to help busy active healthy middle aged fun loving playful guy... [she must be] Both feminine and Tomboy like.
Why is this necessary?

It might not be overtly sexual but it's very specific in a "I'm looking for a girl" kind of way. Am I wrong? I thought maid position might say something like, "Need a maid. Send resume." I mean we'd all love to have an attractive live-in maid, but I think being this specific is a little creepy.

i saw a movie a few years back kinda like that. an asian guy hired a chick to wear his wife's old clothes and i think do house work or something for him. good movie.

"Girlfriends are an exclusively sexual kind of deal." - Koggidiot

bread's done
Back