Craigs List Question

omg itz adam

CAGiversary!
I found a steal on two dream cast deals in my state the only problem.....

3 hours away

15 bucks for Marvel VS Capcom 2 basically mint

She said I could mail her the money but is that safe? I mean it is only 15 bucks........

Seems like a scam to me. Sure it's just $15 but come on, there are better ways to lose 15 bucks. Here are some

Strip Club
Tip jar at Cold Stone Creamery
15 Jumbo Jacks (well 14 because of damn tax)
Giant bag of circus peanuts

Seriously though, I would only ever do Paypal since I can get my money back if it's a scam. I wouldn't advise doing it

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Seems like a scam to me. Sure it's just $15 but come on, there are better ways to lose 15 bucks. Here are some

Strip Club
Tip jar at Cold Stone Creamery
15 Jumbo Jacks (well 14 because of damn tax)
Giant bag of circus peanuts

Seriously though, I would only ever do Paypal since I can get my money back if it's a scam. I wouldn't advise doing it[/QUOTE]

mmm... circus peanuts... that would have to be one warehouse club sized bag...

Seems shady to me to... since it is only 15 she is probably assuming most people would give up if scammed over such an amount

Was it only that game she had, or did she have other games. Not everybody knows how much each game is worth and uses ebay, so if it's only that one, yea it's probably a scam, but if it a bunch of random games, it might be legit.

Usually when deals are too good to be true, and they request MO or paypal it's most likely to be a scam. I can't tell you how many times scammers would try their luck with me whenever I try to sell something on Craigslist.

Ya she actually wanted to originally sell MK GOLD Shenmue and Marvel Vs Capcom and the Dream Cast 2 Controllers 85 bucks I was like I just want the games .........

but sometimes you gotta pass

bread's done
Back