Craigslist Score!

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Well guys, this is definitely my best find ever. On Tuesday, I met a guy at his house after replying to a Craigslist ad and purchased from him:

A Silver Nintendo DS with charger (fine shape)

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow complete
Super Mario 64 DS
Metroid Prime Hunters Demo

And some GBA games for the DS:

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Metroid Fusion
Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls
Super Mario Bros. Classic

PSP value pack, complete in box with unopened Spider-Man 2 movie
512 meg memory card
Lumines
Dynasty Warriors
Untold Legends
Tony Hawk underground 2 remix

*drumroll*

$300. God bless America.

edit: Pic!

i just found out about this site actually lol.

i just scored a dreamcast system with 3 controllers for 15 bux :)
i so badly need it i play on the dc every day and mine just blew up :( :( :(

[quote name='theq87']Well guys, this is definitely my best find ever. On Tuesday, I met a guy at his house after replying to a Craigslist ad and purchased from him:

Super Mario 64 DS

Metroid Fusion

512 meg memory card
Lumines
Dynasty Warriors
Untold Legends

*drumroll*

$300. God bless America.[/QUOTE]he sold it to you on tuesday, which means he robbed his neighbor on monday night. those are drug dealer prices.

[quote name='thagoat']he sold it to you on tuesday, which means he robbed his neighbor on monday night. those are drug dealer prices.[/QUOTE]

Can't rule it out, but in order to sleep soundly at night I'm going with the Xbox360 lust explanation.

[quote name='theq87']Well guys, this is definitely my best find ever. On Tuesday, I met a guy at his house after replying to a Craigslist ad and purchased from him:

Super Mario 64 DS

Metroid Fusion

512 meg memory card
Lumines
Dynasty Warriors
Untold Legends

*drumroll*

$300. God bless America.

edit: Pic! [/QUOTE]

nice fucken score. i wish people in my area knew how to use the fucken internet. :\

Awesome. Mostly I find that people are completely unreasonable with their prices but that is amazingly cheap. Needed drug/bail money most likely.

i just threw up my breakfast at the price... that's a killer find

That is just a freaking awesome price. You my friend are one lucky fellow. I think when I have some extra cash to spend on some gaming I will have to pay more attention to craiglist.

If this was La the only possibility would be that all that merch was stolen, but nevertheless that was once in a lifetime IMO. Last week I got a dreamcast 2 controllers 3 vmu, virtua tennis 2k2, king of fighters, dracunus cult of the wyrm, and doa 2 for 20 dollars at a flea market. I love my dreamcast.

Wow, that is real good... Be glad you don't live in NYC, good stuff like that on craigslist are gone within a couple of minutes.

Damn, nice score. A PSP and a DS! Wow. I wish people around me sold GOOD stuff for good prices. I mean all that is up on Craigslist near me is a Xbox with 5 crappy games for an amazing price of 220.

[quote name='thagoat']he sold it to you on tuesday, which means he robbed his neighbor on monday night. those are drug dealer prices.[/QUOTE]
yeah its gotta be. great find though

don't think its drugs.. maybe he had buyers remorse and instead of just throwing it up on ebay he just wanted to simply get it out fast. sometimes bills get in the way and you need to start paying money back.. granted you don't need to get ripped off though.. but i mean he could have gotten them as gifts and just wanted to get rid of them fast.

i was going to buy a DC on craigslist but they guy never told me when to meet him.

bread's done
Back