Crap, what do I do now?

Shinkuu Ryao

CAGiversary!
A few weeks ago I put down $5 on Kingdom Hearts 2 (just to be on the safe side) at my local EB at the mall

I went in today to discover that the store had been closed for good and replaced with a shoe store (which there are already 3 of....)

So now I have no idea what they did with my reservation..... any ideas?

Is there another EB near you? I would think you'd still be in the system. Did you get any kind of receipt or anything? (Sorry if that's a dumb question. I can't remember if I've ever reserved a game)

20 miles is about $5 gas round trip (40 miles) these days, maybe its just worth buying it somewhere really close, unless you get really good gas mileage of course.

If you don't want to drive that far, just call the other store and ask about it.

3 shoe stores in a mall? :rofl: God, that would be like 3 Starbucks in a mall, it's just overkill.

I think he means call corporate - which is what I'd do.
1-877-432-9675
Explain your situation and see what they can do for you - they might be able to mail a voucher or place your pre-order through their online ordering system. I've had pretty decent experiences with the EBGames CS department.

[quote name='supermariomelee']If you don't want to drive that far, just call the other store and ask about it.

3 shoe stores in a mall? :rofl: God, that would be like 3 Starbucks in a mall, it's just overkill.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the mall closest to me has like 5 shoe stores (and it's a very small mall), 2-3 jewelry stores (plus 1 or 2 kiosks), and lots of ladies clothing stores. They do have a gamestop, however. I guess I can see who they cater to ;)

[quote name='supermariomelee']If you don't want to drive that far, just call the other store and ask about it.

3 shoe stores in a mall? :rofl: God, that would be like 3 Starbucks in a mall, it's just overkill.[/QUOTE]

Our mall has Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Locker for girls, Athletes Foot, A Kid's shoe store, and this retarded place called Journeys. That makes 6.

what happen is that your preorder is transfer to another store. You can just call around and visit that store when you are happen to be there.

I remember a store was about to close and they allowed me get money back from my preoder, one of them was a free game i got from trade in.

[quote name='The VGM']Our mall has Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Locker for girls, Athletes Foot, A Kid's shoe store, and this retarded place called Journeys. That makes 6.[/QUOTE]
Sounds alot like the holyoke mall, every other store is a shoe store or some trendy clothing store owned by the GAP. Probably why I dont go there much.

Someones never been to a mall with 3 shoe stores? Where the hell do you live? Almost all the malls around here have 3 athletic shoe stores, plus stores for other kinds of shoes (and womens athletics).

bread's done
Back