CravingCash.com ~ $2 SIGNUP BONUS. Get paid via Amazon Gift Card, Check, or Paypal.

[quote name='xBrandonx']I'll do Cravin Cash if you do Poinst2Shop in my signature?[/quote]
Sure, but when I click on the link it says something about "fatal error". Got a different link?

Oh just take out the [URL/ in the address bar, gotta fix that.... I don't wanna spam your thread with my link :p

EDIT: Should work now

[quote name='xBrandonx']Oh just take out the [URL/ in the address bar, gotta fix that.... I don't wanna spam your thread with my link :p

EDIT: Should work now[/quote]
Done.

I updated my earnings for GamingLagoon.com. Check it out. I have now made over $320 in cash/gift cards with these 4 sites within less than a month. I'll be adding another site soon that has been approving very, very quickly. (Thanks xBrandonx) Stay tuned.

Thanks to all that have signed up so far:)

[quote name='stevieraveon']CravingCash.com has a promotion running today (06/22): Earn $1.00 and win $1.00. Easy way to double your money today!!![/quote]

Wish I knew about that :(

I could of got another dollar :( lol

Don't forget to post on the CravingCash forum after you sign up. You'll get an extra $1.00 when you reach your 10th post.

I updated my total for Points2Shop. I'll try to add pictures of proof in a few days for all the sites. (As soon as I can figure out the spoiler button so that the pictures won't use up the first page...)

And thanks to all that have signed up so far. Hope you're enjoying the sites as much as I do.

[quote name='xBrandonx']I got some more money on Craving Cash and thanks for the tip on the forums ;)[/quote]
No problemo. Glad to help.

Current promotion on CravingCash.com>>Win $1.00 for Every $3.00 earned! Jul. 7th-9th.

I see a few people have signed up for FreePrizesite.com. Remember you can cash out (in Gift Cards) as low as $5. So great way to get some extra spending money to any store/web site.

CravingCash.com is having a 7 day completion contest. First prize gets $22.50 added onto their balance. (I joined the last contest with two day's left and still managed third place. Won an extra $5.50)

Don't forget to check out KoA's page here in the referral section regarding his site FreePrizeSite.com. He's got a coupon code worth 2 points for new/old members!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just won another $22.50 for winning the weekly contest on CravingCash. Also earned an extra $10 for the points I earned along side the money. Very easy. Should have another +$100 check/paypal coming soon!!!

bread's done
Back