Crayon Physics Deluxe: This game looks so amazing.

[quote name='TimPV3']That'd go perfect with the PS Eye. I can see the bundle now, PS Eye, software, sketch pad and crayon.[/QUOTE]

Or... you can just put it on the DS... sans bundle. Well, maybe a crayon stylus.

Played through the game and messed around with it. Really love it and can't wait for deluxe, can anyone say puzzle game of the year 08?

Great game, but the music is looped and bugs the shit out of me after about 2 minutes. thank god for muting and itunes and Boards of Canada :)

I played the first version of the original game. It wasn't that great, although this version looks rather promising/awesome.

[quote name='javeryh']Some neat ideas on display... I'm not sure if it could carry an entire game though...[/quote]
Someone probably said the same thing about portal.:D

[quote name='sfriedlander']put it on the iphone?[/quote]

There is an iphone application that is sort of like this called iPhysics. iPhysics is a 2d physics engine and there can be many game modes made for it, it is pretty awesome.

Yeah I already beat it, fun little game. I'd like to play it where I can physically draw the objects though, like the DS or iPod Touch.

bread's done
Back