Craziest Feedback Ever

[quote name='chakan']how'd he do that?[/QUOTE]Looks like he did a search of all the Beckys and bought something off all of them, then left feedback.

Some of the feedbacks are hilarious:

When I hear "george4," I IMMEDIATELY think of your name, george4.

Some are very creepy:

Turn onto LaFayett St. and park. Get out. Run as fast as you can. Then hide.

At any rate, highly amusing and disturbing all at once. Reminds me of some of the crazies I used to get calling me at my last job...

Looks like he got feedback from people he never dealt with - check some of the comments with little additions on the bottom.

funny stuff. could you leave feedback without a purchase before?

[quote name='Apossum']funny stuff. could you leave feedback without a purchase before?[/QUOTE]

I'd wager this was the case with this guy. There's more than a few "Who the fuck is this guy?" responses.

I'm thinking it was a hack or a bug in the system. Perhaps you can leave feedback for a user if you know their username and an item they have sold.

That would be pretty sloppy on eBay's part.

[quote name='Apossum']funny stuff. could you leave feedback without a purchase before?[/QUOTE]
That was indeed the case. I've been a membr since 98, and the original feedback method was really screwy. In fact, I have some of my first feedbacks from people I never dealt with (user named "skippyskipsalot" comes to mind)....

7 years ago you could leave feedback on someone who you didnt buy from... thats all.. no hacks... just eBay before all the retarded idiots got loose.

I used to be creative now I just use a few standard feedbacks:

for sellers:
Item arrived quickly, very well packaged, in GENUINE HUMAN SKIN! Superb, thanks!

tasted odd but i put a lil caramel on top and they were good BELIEVE IN JESUS!!!

(I need to start using the Jesus one again, I forget about it till now!)

Buyers:
This lad quite literally BEAT OFF ANOTHER BIDDER in order to secure item! A++++

$$ fired from 8" cannon, thro' the front of my house seconds after purchased! A+

I remember leaving a feedback once that had nothing to do with the auction. It was:

"What an incredible driver! You've gotta teach mee!!!"

i just put in whatever mozilla has stored :lol:

some person I bought from followed up with "NO! Thank YOU!" I looked at their feedback and they had done that for every single auction they had won or sold (around 900.)

bread's done
Back