Crazy Ass Nickname

ElfAngel7

CAGiversary!
Anybody got any crazy nicknames?

My main 3 are Finch, 36, and P---y Lips

EDIT: Forgot about 'Mints' and 'Mint Man"

People talk about me, baby , Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong. Well, don't you worry baby, Don't worry.
Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home

Some people call me Renzo because of CS

One of my brothers friends is nicknamed P-1000 because he told us a story of him shaq-fuing his pillow.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']People call me "Mexican"[/quote]

Your avatar is damn awesome. That needed to be said

mainly people just call me "swt" (sweet) although im far from it.. sadly i was mention to be a snorlax to -.- cause well that kid was stupid and needs an ass kicking.. not too crazy

[quote name='StealthySeal']the hebrew hammer
jew boy jake

lol those are mine, i have no prob with them either people are just playin.[/quote]

LOL the hebrew hammer, funny

Reminds me of my friend who we call the Stormin' Mormon

[quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='StealthySeal']the hebrew hammer
jew boy jake

lol those are mine, i have no prob with them either people are just playin.[/quote]

Reminds me of my friend who we call the Stormin' Mormon[/quote]

Funny the Hebrew Hammer reminded me of the movie... The Hebrew Hammer. Hmm, wonder where they ever had the idea for that nickname.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='StealthySeal']the hebrew hammer
jew boy jake

Reminds me of my friend who we call the Stormin' Mormon[/quote]

Funny the Hebrew Hammer reminded me of the movie... The Hebrew Hammer. Hmm, wonder where they ever had the idea for that nickname.[/quote]

It reminded me of my friend because both nicknames are related to religious affiliation....and IDK the movie so yeah.

Mostly I come up w/ good nicknames for other people. Examples include C--kmonger, Bitch Tits, P---y Lips, C--k Block Jones, and Jaws McGee.

I really don't have any nicknames anymore... although back in middle school I got a teacher to refer to me as Silky B Smoove. I'd write it on my papers too, god that woman was a tool.

In college, my nickname was wombat, cause they're furry, chubby and like to sleep all day. we learned that on a Nature show called:

Wombats: Burrowers of the Bush

we do have so much in common

[quote name='studio']In college, my nickname was wombat, cause they're furry, chubby and like to sleep all day. we learned that on a Nature show called:

Wombats: Burrowers of the Bush

we do have so much in common[/quote]

I actually call my car the Wombat for short. It's full name is the Wombat Chow Claw of Destruction.

[quote name='BigNick']Big Nick, Nicgoli Saint Mountain[/quote]

and you used Big Nick as your user name instead of Nicgoli Saint Mountain because?

My nicknames in HS/College:
Jer
J-Bone
J
BigBoss(oddly enough, nothing to do with MGS, this was my "pimp" name given by a group of chicks I used to hang out with)

I drove an old 2 seater cargo van in HS that got dubbed the shaggin-wagon with many plans for a matress in the back, black lights, and a bead curtain, before I wrecked it like the dumb HS driver I was.

For some reason, and I rue the person who gave it to me, my nickname is:
Leche

Translated into English, Milk (but no one calls me milk)

*Please refrain from any gay jokes*

And Jok3r, name came up after I brought 52 separate joker playing cards and decided to throw them at random people on the street.

And I know it isn't mine but I was in a chat room and I saw someone had thier nickname as "Twat Splitter" I thought that was pretty clever/crazy

bread's done
Back