Crazy-Ass Prey Video

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Prey - Countdown to Release

What I've seen of the game up to this point hasn't excited me all that much. The weapons and environments shown seemed to go 'beyond' the limitless boundaries of science fiction; so much so for myself that the game itself became uninteresting.

To the point. After viewing this video, I don't think my initial reactions to the game could have been any more wrong. If this short clip truly reflects what the rest of the game has to offer, then my friends - expect a FPS with chucked full of bizarre scripted events rivaling those of Half-Life 2, Doom 3, and Quake 4!

run-of-the-mill FPS with great graphics and a decent dimmick. Can't wait to see how many times it makes my 360 lock up.

The voice acting is fucking horrible. But otherwise, I think the game looks stellar. Given, the concept isn't brand new, but it seems like they are doing some pretty cool stuff with those portals other than "hey, you can totally shoot through it!" and that they are using their 'gimmick' in a way that enhances the gameplay instead of making you wonder why they even bothered with it (a la Timeshift). I just hope when I get to play it I'm not wrong.

Pretty graphics, but standard fare.

I can see myself getting horribly disoriented and possibly to the point of near vomiting.

pretty graphics and visuals is what this game looks like it will be about... nothing else.

what was up with the sound? i really hope its just the trailer... the guns and everything just sound whimpy.

bread's done
Back