Crazy day for planet Earth

Spiritseed

CAGiversary!
Today is the craziest single day I can remember for awhile. First off there is a meteor that is flying past us right now that is a few miles wide. Second the X-prize soon to be winner has taken off and is almost ready to hit space. You can view info for either by going to NASA.gov and there is a live webcast for spaceship 1.

And it isn't even noon yet! Later today, Earth will find a $20 bill in the street, almost get hit by a car, win something in a radio contest, and run into an old planet it hasn't seen since high school! What a crazy day!

[quote name='Ledhed']And it isn't even noon yet! Later today, Earth will find a $20 bill in the street, almost get hit by a car, win something in a radio contest, and run into an old planet it hasn't seen since high school! What a crazy day![/quote]

lol :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']And it isn't even noon yet! Later today, Earth will find a $20 bill in the street, almost get hit by a car, win something in a radio contest, and run into an old planet it hasn't seen since high school! What a crazy day![/quote]

:rofl:

(note the fact i work at a comic book store)

I just had a man pull his car up to the sidewalk, drop three paper bags off at our window and drive off. The bags are filled with Sunday Comics from what looks like the last 3 years...

WHAT???

and thank you :)

[quote name='Wshakspear'](note the fact i work at a comic book store)

I just had a man pull his car up to the sidewalk, drop three paper bags off at our window and drive off. The bags are filled with Sunday Comics from what looks like the last 3 years...

WHAT???

and thank you :)[/quote]

What a Psycho!! :lol:

Eight typhoons hit Japan, four hurricanes hit Florida, asteroids, earthquakes, Mt. Saint Helens is going to blow. It's the apocalypse! Save yourselves!

[quote name='kaw']Eight typhoons hit Japan, four hurricanes hit Florida, asteroids, earthquakes, Mt. Saint Helens is going to blow. It's the apocalypse! Save yourselves![/quote]

***Lights final cig***

[quote name='kaw']Eight typhoons hit Japan, four hurricanes hit Florida, asteroids, earthquakes, Mt. Saint Helens is going to blow. It's the apocalypse! Save yourselves![/quote]

We can blame it all on global warming

[quote name='Wshakspear'](note the fact i work at a comic book store)

WHAT???

you can just send those too me now

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Wshakspear'](note the fact i work at a comic book store)

WHAT???

you can just send those too me now[/quote]

"You're Fired!" HA HA HA HA..That Dilbert always cracks me up...

Dilbert sucks. Seriously.

I mean, I used to like it, but now it's become just the same shitty "my boss is a moron" joke over and over again.

:rofl:

[quote name='Quackzilla']There actually was a near miss asteroid this week.

Of course, since it didn't spew slime and insults it did not make the news.[/quote]

funniest joke yet-

bread's done
Back