Crazy nite online

ZeroSupporT

CAGiversary!
Okay I will keep this quick but as I was playing through some quickplay on Rockband I am picking a song with a new party and all of a sudden I hear someone in the background as we are picking a song for our bass player EngelFulmmer telling him he is with the Sheriff's department and that he needs to talk with him real quick. Then I hear him tell the guy (don't know him he had just joined my pary) that he is there to talk with his mom and dad and that they are okay. So I am a little tipsy and I just blurt out, "Hey man is everything okay?" and I get the response "Yes everything is okay, who is this?" So of course I blurt out "ZeroSupporT, where the hell is my bass player" then I hear "Turn this off" . I couldn't believe it..... I tried sending him messages after he left my party and even a friend request, totally freaked me out so I am offline now but I will update if he gets my request. Probably not entertaining now but I will update if any new info arises.

holy shit dude, you better go into hiding for a few days, you probably heard something you shouldnt of heard. didnt you see no country for old men, seriously, you need to leave... now.

Why would this suspicious person be wearing the Xbox Live headset?

No. You're fine. The Sheriff probably didn't shoot anybody until after the mic was turned off. Besides, you didn't hear the sheriff plant any evidence, right?

bread's done
Back