[quote name='Beast9287']The following items have been reduced to the following:

MadCatz (Clear) Gamecube Controller: 1.99
Xbox Logitech Wireless Headset: 1.99
MadCatz Xbox Controller (series 1) 1.99
Ps2 wireless logitech controller: 1.99
Ps2 vertical stand: 1.99
MadCatz 4MB Gamecube Memory Card: 1.99
Gray Wavebird (Gamecube) Controller: 3.99
Ps2 Sony Headset: 2.99[/quote] i would love to buy a wavebird at that price, but there are no gamecrazy's around me

Nooooooooob! When someone posts the link to a thread that's covering the same topic, you don't resurrect the old topic.

[quote name='djkunai']Nooooooooob! When someone posts the link to a thread that's covering the same topic, you don't resurrect the old topic.[/QUOTE]
huh? who you talking to?

[quote name='blackbird3216']huh? who you talking to?[/quote]

He's talking to you. There are poeple like that here so just ignore them. But it's a great price for a wavebird!

:( I could have bought a used PS2 headset for $3 and a new Lifeline for $10 at GS instead of getting both used on eBay for $25. :(

[quote name='djkunai']Nooooooooob! When someone posts the link to a thread that's covering the same topic, you don't resurrect the old topic.[/quote]

Does anyone see the irony in that?

[quote name='t0llenz']That's an amazing wavebird price. Didn't see that on the original thread...*rubs chin*[/quote]

Remember, it's only on the gray wavebirds, not the silver.

[quote name='Beast9287']Remember, it's only on the gray wavebirds, not the silver.[/QUOTE]
Is there a difference in functionality between the gray and silver? I thought they were all the same besides color.

if someone has a gamecrazy near them and is headed there, and that the wavebirds are that (indeed wavebirds, the official nintendo wireless controllers)

if they have two and you dont mind shipping them, id take them over the GC cost, and id really appreciate it (im not paying ebay's exhorbihant prices...and i cant find any local at the moment)

Nothing is as crazy as when a GameCrazy store drops everything to 90% off because they're closing...

Started at 30% off, and steadily worked it's way to 90% off.

The list of cheap stuff I got is too long to post.

Just like X-mas!

[quote name='Orrimarrko']Nothing is as crazy as when a GameCrazy store drops everything to 90% off because they're closing...

Started at 30% off, and steadily worked it's way to 90% off.

The list of cheap stuff I got is too long to post.

Just like X-mas![/quote]

Not all Game Crazy stores are closing, just low revenue ones.

bread's done
Back