Crazy Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Auction

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Is the guide hard to find? I haven't picked one up yet.[/QUOTE]

In store, yes. Online, not really...

wow...........there was a good 3-4 people in that bidding war......crazy bastards(or retarded).....$152.57 for new SMT:nocturne and guide......

I found both of them pretty easily locally. Did DDS maybe create awareness of Nocturne? Or it probably is just some crazy kids with a tad too much money.

holy shit. WHY? I see this game new and sealed every where and guides are $10 if you can find at EB B+M.

er....waitaminute.......*runs out the door, credit card in hand* ;)

[quote name='terribledeli']I found both of them pretty easily locally. Did DDS maybe create awareness of Nocturne? Or it probably is just some crazy kids with a tad too much money.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's a crazy kid w/ too much money.
Also, take notice of the great deal he/she is getting on shipping! :drool:

[quote name='terribledeli']I found both of them pretty easily locally. Did DDS maybe create awareness of Nocturne? Or it probably is just some crazy kids with a tad too much money.[/QUOTE]

DDS has spiked the price, a mint copy is now going for $50 right now. The same thing happened with Shadow Hearts after Covenant came out, then after a while the price dropped.

I was thinking of picking up this game locally. Does anyone know if every version of this game has the bonus soundtrack cd?

[quote name='neonglow']I was thinking of picking up this game locally. Does anyone know if every version of this game has the bonus soundtrack cd?[/QUOTE]

No only a limited amount. It should tell you on the back of the game case. It should be under a pic of Dante.

[quote name='Ecofreak']True, but I don't think it's the LE version.[/QUOTE]

They also sell the soundtrack for $2

[quote name='62t']They also sell the soundtrack for $2[/QUOTE]

That's what I did. Ordered the game for around $47, wasn't the Limited Edition, so I just ordered the sountrack. I also got the instruction manual and inserts for Persona, all for $7 shipped.

bread's done
Back