Crazy story, about a man we thought we knew.

punklivz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sort of a long story, but I'll make it short.

The GM of the place my Husband and Mother work, was arrested a couple of days ago for aggravated assault with a firearm. He had pulled a gun out on an employee (friend of husbands) who is only 18 years old, and asked him if he'd ever been shot, and the kid said he had, well then he told him to watch his shit or he'd get shot again. The same night he threatened 2 waitresses (one who is my friend and 4-5 months pregnant) he said he's going to shoot those f**cking c*nts, and he wanted to put a bullet in their brain, end their life etc... All in all about 5 people were threatened by him in a span of 3 or 4 days. He was notorious for showing off his .38 (which he had a concealed for) he would pull it out and set it on the table, or play with it while talking with people. He once pointed it at a woman's head and said she's lucky he don't f*cking kill her. There have been countless other waitresses who have left because of him.

Anyways those other 4 people got restraining orders on him and he ended up having to leave the job, and then the kid who was threatened described the gun (which he had a concealed for) but since the kid knows what it looks like (several guns actually) he broke his concealment agreement/contract? I'm not sure, but it gave the police probable cause to search his house, they found 7 guns in total. 6 of which are unregistered, and several with serial numbers scratched clean. He was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm. We were thinking he'd get 5-10 years because of the 10-20-life law here in Florida.

Now come to find out he's been extradited to California for what we thought was attempted murder, but it's being said that he's wanted for murder. His real name is Ronald Gerald Miranda (featured in the 1993 series of the FBI's most wanted card deck)

Here is his (alias) mugshot: [original assault charge]
http://miami.whosarrested.com/inmates/310202-richard-gamble

Here is his real mugshot: [Current]
http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/crts/IPSAWNSX.DIA?PROCESS=D&L_NAME=MIRANDA%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&F_NAME=RONALD%20%20%20%20%20%20&M_NAME=GERALD%20%20%20%20%20%20&INITIME=&NAME=MIRANDA,%20RONALD%20GERALD%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&IMTLOC=PTDC%20%20%20%20&ALPHA=10259841&GAMMA=7&DELTA=

*Update* News Article http://www.losbanosenterprise.com/2011/04/11/125655/suspect-in-1980-los-banos-homicide.html

Read here:
A suspect in the 1980 Los Banos shooting death of a 45-year-old man has been arrested in Florida.
Suspect Ronald Miranda, 63, was wanted in the Nov. 15, 1980 killing of Mitch Arambel. The victim's family members said they were notified this weekend about Miranda’s arrest by law enforcement.
Arambel was shot to death at the home of Miranda's estranged wife after a dispute, according to the Sun-Star's archives. Witnesses said Miranda forced his way into the 13343 Johnson Road home around 3 a.m. and found his wife with Arambel.
His wife confronted Miranda, and after a struggle between the couple Arambel was shot inside the home. Detectives obtained the rifle allegedly used in the shooting and a $500,000 arrest warrant was issued for Miranda, who fled the scene.

Merced County Sheriff Mark Pazin said Los Banos police had tried to make arrangements for Miranda to turn himself in. "He opted not to, and that was the last anyone had seen from him over this time frame of three decades," Pazin said.

Miranda had been living under the alias "Richard Gamble."Although his whereabouts for the past 30 years have been unknown, Miranda reappeared on law enforcement's radar April 5, after he was booked by Florida City police after allegedly threatening patrons at a restaurant/bar with a semi-automatic gun.

Miranda bailed out from jail. But Florida City police learned his true identity from his fingerprints which had been entered into a nationwide database. Miranda was contacted by police and arrested again Friday.

Pazin said he remembered the case well, and was a young deputy when it happened. "Had he managed to maintain his cool, we may have never caught him," Pazin said.

Brooke Janssen, the victim's granddaughter, said her family was relieved after hearing about Miranda's arrest. "I definitely feel like justice is being served and it's just kind of closure for (my family). It’s always been on their minds," Janssen said.

Arambel was co-owner of Z and A Sales Inc. He was also a father of two sons and a U.S. Army veteran who served during the Korean War.

Pazin said it’s unknown when Miranda will be extradited to Merced County. He remains at the Miami-Dade County jail.

My heart goes out to the families involved directly in this tragic situation. I hope all of them can get closure, and get the questions answered they need most. Good luck to them, and to Ronnie.

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight... Your husband is your mother's boss. You husband has basically sexually assaulted your own mother? And he's a 63 year old man who likes pulling a loaded weapons on employees and other women in this restaurant I assume he owns or manages?

You're married to him... Why?

As for what county he is in, he's going to be extradited to the county prosecuting the murder charge. You're going to need to get more details from someone, but locating where he is being held after that shouldn't be too hard.

not sure if you're being snarky: i think she mistakenly put the , in wrong place. I think she meant her husband's and her mom's boss.

it was very confusing to me too.

I put that I had already searched numerous sites, obviously google being my first. I was hoping that maybe someone from California knows of a specific .gov site that may help me. Most of the ones I found had no information, or charged an annual fee.

alarmed-popcorn-smiley.png

lol I am sorry if my grammar isn't 100% correct guys. And lol @ cry you're correct, I meant felon.

Anyways we want to know where he is because we are curious. We knew this man for many years and had no idea that his real name isn't even Richard, something his girlfriend of 16 years didn't even know. I guess we'll just wait and see..

On another note, what I want to know is how he even had a bond??? He was bonded out, then re-arrested for this attempted murder or murder. How did they not catch that when they first ran his prints.... Even if it was 30 years ago, how could they miss that and let him back out? He could of went and retaliated...

I think you should just pay the money to get the info you want or google harder. Otherwise move on and forget about this guy.

damn why does it seem like florida is full of crazy people? ive seen some of the craziest news shit coming from that state.

I was born in Hollywood, florid is full of crazy people there and most of em are fucking hicks. If in south florida then they're competitive diffident pieces of shit who care more about what you make and what you drive than what kind of person you are.

Strangers don't talk to strangers in fla and there is no sense of community. fuck the people in florida. Floridians, fuck you.

I do miss the ocean though (Atlantic, fuck the gulf).

[quote name='punklivz'] He was notorious for showing off his .38 (which he had a concealed for) he would pull it out and set it on the table, or play with it while talking with people. He once pointed it at a woman's head and said she's lucky he don't f*cking kill her, she is moving to Tennessee in a couple of weeks. There have been countless other waitresses who have left because of him. He actually violated my mom on more then one occasion, but my mom feels bad and never pressed charges because he's a small 63 year old man, she just pushed his ass in the wall both times. The first time he only tried to kiss her, then next he actually put his hands under her and went up, and copped a feel... She shoved him and still didn't press charges. [/QUOTE]

Why wasn't he arrested when he aimed a gun at his employees? What reasoning did the employees have for letting a man aim a lethal weapon at them, threaten their lives, then letting him get away with it?

[quote name='lokizz']damn why does it seem like florida is full of crazy people? ive seen some of the craziest news shit coming from that state.[/QUOTE]

cuz It's America's wang.

[quote name='Moses144']Why wasn't he arrested when he aimed a gun at his employees? What reasoning did the employees have for letting a man aim a lethal weapon at them, threaten their lives, then letting him get away with it?[/QUOTE]

well a majority of the employees have a rap sheet, may have warrants, are in gangs etc... I don't know why nobody ever went further then the owner. They did call him [the owner] a few times because he would drink from 10am to 10pm every day of the week, and verbally abuse pretty much everyone that worked there. He stopped drinking for awhile, but went right back to it about a month later. My husband was never there when he threatened anyone with a gun, but was there when he'd have it out counting money.

The kid who had the gun pulled on him was verbally harassed every day being called a $$$ mostly. He'd just put up with it because it was a job, up until he pulled the gun.

I was given a promising link, so thanks! It's much harder then you think, if you don't know exactly where to look.

[quote name='hobocorpses']cuz It's America's wang.[/QUOTE]

lmao now that i look at it it is lol. speaking of which i forget what channel it was on but i saw this thing on pedos this week and they were saying how alot of them are moving to florida when they get released from jail. guess disneyworld is just too tempting to avoid.

As it turns out, he is wanted for Murder He is also featured in the FBI's most wanted cards (number 55) in the 1993 deck http://www.nslists.com/wantfbi.htm. Pretty insane, we're trying to find those cards to buy lol if I can find them for cheap.. The only deck I found was new and like 35$ not worth it that much to me.

http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/crts/IPSAWNSX.DIA?PROCESS=D&L_NAME=MIRANDA%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&F_NAME=RONALD%20%20%20%20%20%20&M_NAME=GERALD%20%20%20%20%20%20&INITIME=&NAME=MIRANDA,%20RONALD%20GERALD%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&IMTLOC=PTDC%20%20%20%20&ALPHA=10259841&GAMMA=7&DELTA=

It truly is amazing what Google can do. Your post above^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is (EDIT)somewhat wrong. Please research your ignorant posts. I am not trying to defend Ronnie because if what I read here is at all true, and it is not that hard to believe from what I have been told of his past, he doesn't sound like a good man, but I am his nephew. I was only 1 year old at the time of the incident everyone in this thread is referring to. I can not speak on behalf of the life he has lead since, nor what he did before because I really have never known him. He left in one night and the family has not saw him for 31 years until we received word that he had been apprehended literally today. I began hearing about this today and low and behold the magic of Google I find this thread. He is still currently in Florida waiting extradition back to California where he will look to most likely stand trial for the Murder of another man in 1980 during a crime of passion. (No rape, no women) I will not go into detail but I will not read something like this and allow lies of what I know. As already stated though, I can not speak on the past 31 years. I am currently trying to contact Ronnie in an effort to inform him of the passing of several of his immediate family members which he may or even may not want to know. I can understand your curiosity as you may understand my own. I never thought I would actually see the day where I would come across my uncles path again. We are hoping that this recent revelation, while probably bringing a lot of questions on Florida's end, helps bring closure to several families that have been affected by this tragedy on this end. I am not familiar with this site (Pm's) but would be very interested in some form of contact with you Punklivz in order to discuss Ronald's/Richard's life. The internet, what a small world.

(EDIT) I would have to assume that it took Dade County some time to realize who they actually had. Keep in mind this is a man who has avoided the FBI for 31 years. We still received visits from them from time to time. It looks like they booked him on the original charge on the 7th, then found out who they actually had and re-booked him on the extradition on the 8th. My guess was he never was released.

Definitely not something you would expect in a video game forum for sure! I am still in shock from it all and this is very Oprah type shit.... Our family is scrambling to prepare from what lies ahead. SMH I am anxiously awaiting a reply a dm has been sent as well.

P.S. On a side note I too am also a bit of a gamer so this brought me to a site I might be interested in...... I am looking to chat with punklivz on XBL

[quote name='hobocorpses']cuz It's America's wang.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lokizz']lmao now that i look at it it is lol. speaking of which i forget what channel it was on but i saw this thing on pedos this week and they were saying how alot of them are moving to florida when they get released from jail. guess disneyworld is just too tempting to avoid.[/QUOTE]

If Floriduh is America's wang, that means Louisiana is the taint......... and Texas is the big, fat a$$.

[quote name='Invicta 61']If Floriduh is America's wang, that means Louisiana is the taint......... and Texas is the big, fat a$$.[/QUOTE]

Ohio is Michigan's toilet. Or it would be if not for their football dominance over us, as well as The Black Keys being infinitely superior to The White Stripes.

Heard of it? This man has not been through a trial and until that happens all this "stuff" written by whoever is null or just an opinion.
I am this man's Brother and know him better than anyone on this forum. I will not comment on the allegations and tit-for -tat comments. I feel sorry for those people who feel obligated to write "stories" about this man. He is not a crazy man as written. He is a veteran and war hero . He served this country and protected all of you and your families.

[quote name='BUTCHIE M']Heard of it? This man has not been through a trial and until that happens all this "stuff" written by whoever is null or just an opinion.
I am this man's Brother and know him better than anyone on this forum. I will not comment on the allegations and tit-for -tat comments. I feel sorry for those people who feel obligated to write "stories" about this man. He is not a crazy man as written. He is a veteran and war hero . He served this country and protected all of you and your families. [/QUOTE]
I heard he's gay.

This thread is getting hilariously sketchy, maybe a mod can check out some of the IP addresses here.

Wrong Ugamer_X

Hilarious to you is very serious to us. Mod's check away, maybe the thread should be deleted now (If you choose to do this Mods can you please make sure that punklivs gets a copy), I am not a noob to forum's and know how these can go from here. It's almost expected and it is easy for everyone such as yourself to fall into that "Keyboard Warrior" mentality. I have enough info now to make contact at this point if contact is wanted. Our intent is not to incite anything but to speak the truth we know from being involved rather than making the pot shot comments that will come from those that have no clue nor do they care.

Look at the dude's mugshot. He's definitely a sickie.

"My family hasn't heard from him in 31 years and I've been told he's a bad person, but no way he's gay"

Strange as the story is on its own, the sudden appearance and posts of the family members ups the "What the fuck?" levels from "Usual Suspects" to "Killer7".

I heard the same rumor Ugamer did. I don't know how The Crotch fits into this. Tell us all you know, Tree Planter.

[quote name='truthsayer']It truly is amazing what Google can do. Your post above^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is (EDIT)somewhat wrong. Please research your ignorant posts. I am not trying to defend Ronnie because if what I read here is at all true, and it is not that hard to believe from what I have been told of his past, he doesn't sound like a good man, but I am his nephew. I was only 1 year old at the time of the incident everyone in this thread is referring to. I can not speak on behalf of the life he has lead since, nor what he did before because I really have never known him. He left in one night and the family has not saw him for 31 years until we received word that he had been apprehended literally today. I began hearing about this today and low and behold the magic of Google I find this thread. He is still currently in Florida waiting extradition back to California where he will look to most likely stand trial for the Murder of another man in 1980 during a crime of passion. (No rape, no women) I will not go into detail but I will not read something like this and allow lies of what I know. As already stated though, I can not speak on the past 31 years. I am currently trying to contact Ronnie in an effort to inform him of the passing of several of his immediate family members which he may or even may not want to know. I can understand your curiosity as you may understand my own. I never thought I would actually see the day where I would come across my uncles path again. We are hoping that this recent revelation, while probably bringing a lot of questions on Florida's end, helps bring closure to several families that have been affected by this tragedy on this end. I am not familiar with this site (Pm's) but would be very interested in some form of contact with you Punklivz in order to discuss Ronald's/Richard's life. The internet, what a small world.

(EDIT) I would have to assume that it took Dade County some time to realize who they actually had. Keep in mind this is a man who has avoided the FBI for 31 years. We still received visits from them from time to time. It looks like they booked him on the original charge on the 7th, then found out who they actually had and re-booked him on the extradition on the 8th. My guess was he never was released.[/QUOTE]

I am VERY sorry that I put rape in there, I was only posting what I was told. I will remove it. There is a woman who works where he worked and who is saying all sorts of things, most of which I knew couldn't be true! For instance saying he held a gun to his girlfriends head, that never happened. I hope I didn't offend you by posting what I did. I hope your family can have some closure. "Richard" was a good man aside from the asshole he became when he was drunk, he loaned money to his employees countless times (hundreds of dollars to some) and he would give anyone any day they wanted off, he was a good boss, but a bad man I guess if that makes since.

[quote name='BUTCHIE M']Heard of it? This man has not been through a trial and until that happens all this "stuff" written by whoever is null or just an opinion.
I am this man's Brother and know him better than anyone on this forum. I will not comment on the allegations and tit-for -tat comments. I feel sorry for those people who feel obligated to write "stories" about this man. He is not a crazy man as written. He is a veteran and war hero . He served this country and protected all of you and your families. [/QUOTE]

Yes he did serve for our country in Vietnam, I am aware of this. I didn't feel obligated to write anything, and I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me :) I am sorry if I offend you, but I am doing my best to keep it factual, if there is anything else that I put that isn't correct I will be more then willing to correct it. Well if this thread is removed I'd like to keep in contact with you truth.

I don't think Richard (or Ronald) is gay, he has a girlfriend of 16 years. Even if he was gay I don't see how that makes a difference.

[quote name='bordjon']
alarmed-popcorn-smiley.png
[/QUOTE]

Agreed....I can see this thread becoming similar to that one Slumlord thread where a CAG finally gets justice.

Stay tuned folks ...this is gonna get good.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I heard he's gay.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Strell']I heard the same rumor Ugamer did. I don't know how The Crotch fits into this. Tell us all you know, Tree Planter.[/QUOTE]

I heard that he voted for Hubert Humphrey, and he killed Jesus!

here's what I don't understand: how do you do anything anymore without an ID and social security number?

Or did he set up an alias a long time ago when things were more lax?

[quote name='confoosious']here's what I don't understand: how do you do anything anymore without an ID and social security number?

Or did he set up an alias a long time ago when things were more lax?[/QUOTE]

I'm not exactly sure, but it's something I'm sure the families and law enforcement are wondering as well. He has been Richard Gamble for as long as I or anyone I know, has known him by.

To the electric chair!

Also the saying of "he was a good guy when he wasn't drinking" yet you said he drank all the time, so wouldn't that mean he was never a good guy? You're usually not a good guy if you have pulled a gun on someone. You're usually not a good guy if you have been hiding from the FBI for x amount of years for murder. Just because you loan people money, doesn't mean you're a good guy (loan sharks?).

[quote name='Beatofficer']To the electric chair!

Also the saying of "he was a good guy when he wasn't drinking" yet you said he drank all the time, so wouldn't that mean he was never a good guy? You're usually not a good guy if you have pulled a gun on someone. You're usually not a good guy if you have been hiding from the FBI for x amount of years for murder. Just because you loan people money, doesn't mean you're a good guy (loan sharks?).[/QUOTE]

bad guy with a heart? it's complicated, but he wouldn't get too drunk till night shift.. Which this might explain his addiction to alcohol.. A lot of the people working there were only there because of him, and able to have custom schedules etc because of him. I am not defending him, just think people should know this as well. It wasn't like he pulled a gun on people every night, mostly verbal abuse... which still is wrong, i know.

[quote name='confoosious']here's what I don't understand: how do you do anything anymore without an ID and social security number?[/QUOTE]

This is Miami, FL we're talking about. If you're hiring people for a job, you don't ask for social security and ID.

And fake IDs were surely hella easy to duplicate in the 1980's.

This thread is awesome. fuck this guy's family; stop picking an internet fight and go focus on assisting the legal counsel in the defense.

According to the court documents, things went south April 4 after waitresses pulled Miranda aside to inform him that his girlfriend, who was also an employee at the restaurant, was stealing cash from the register. Miranda then erupted in anger, screaming and accusing the waitresses of lying.

The next day, around 8:30 p.m. closing time, Miranda patted his pocket and pointed at three waitresses, yelling out "I am going to cap these bitches in their heads."

The waitresses were trying to close out their paperwork and leave. Miranda added he was "going to put a bullet" into the head of one of the waitresses. "If I am fired I am not going out without a bang. I am not leaving without shooting this place up...it will be like Vietnam," he yelled. "Tomorrow will be the end of this."

http://www.losbanosenterprise.com/2011/04/13/126070/suspect-in-1980-los-banos-homicide.html

Daaaang. You know what, fuck you. Don't pull this military card bullshit. Vietnam was a ridiculous war that didn't give us the freedom to do a fucking thing. Even if it *had*, that doesn't give anyone the right to threaten, verbally or physically, other Americans. So take the "good man" and "fought for your freedoms" nonsense and get the fuck out.

There is more to it, but really that doesn't matter. I will just wait and see and update here.. I'm just thankful nobody else was hurt, physically... Hard to say what's going to happen to Richard now... Obviously he'll never be free again, considering all the charges they have against him in California, they'll probably drop the charges here in Florida..

Interstate Flight- Murder... (California)

Aggravated Assault W/A Firearm & Owning/Possessing guns with no serials (which charges weren't filed, not sure why)(Florida)

I highly doubt they'll put him to death, considering the circumstances in which the murder took place.

You guys don't understand how crazy this is for us, he acted so nasty at times and had people "in check" when really he should have been the one walking on eggshells.

I understand where his family is coming from, false accusations were posted (which I removed) he had every right to be upset. They didn't kill anyone, and this man is their family. Justice will be served either way..

can't wait to see the "captured" video on America's most wanted

[quote name='punklivz']

You guys don't understand how crazy this is for us, he acted so nasty at times and had people "in check" when really he should have been the one walking on eggshells.
[/QUOTE]

If he was more stable, it'd have been a brilliant strategy. If you act all guilty and meek, people might wonder. Act like the biggest asshole and people suspect you're not hiding anything. (Except perhaps a small penis.)

When I'm on the lam, I'll have to remember this.

[quote name='punklivz']

can't wait to see the "captured" video on America's most wanted[/QUOTE]

remind us to watch as well.

bread's done
Back