Crazy story, about a man we thought we knew.

I live in South Florida and I agree with the general opinion that we have some of the most impolite, crazy, and just plain ignorant people in the country. In fact studies show it's not just opinion but fact.

[quote name='Rodimus']I live in South Florida and I agree with the general opinion that we have some of the most impolite, crazy, and just plain ignorant people in the country. In fact studies show it's not just opinion but fact.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I hear crazy news all the time... Must be the humidity LOL!
I am originally from California, about 2 hours away from where this murder took place, which makes it weirder for us!

Do they work in a crackhouse? Jesus Christ, what sort of slum is this building in? Killers, dudes flashing and pulling guns on people. You know what most people deal with at work? That prick who eats their yogurt that was in the communal fridge.

I get that times are tough, but I would think that people have a better employment opportunity than a place where tons of irresponsible people have guns and drink all day at work.

[quote name='punklivz']I agree, I hear crazy news all the time... Must be the humidity LOL!
I am originally from California, about 2 hours away from where this murder took place, which makes it weirder for us![/QUOTE]

Sadly your story would be considered a mild incident compared to all the other crap I see in the local news. If you don't mind me asking what resturant did this guy work at? I'm just curiours if I've been there or not and if my life was ever at risk without me knowing it.

[quote name='Rodimus']I live in South Florida and I agree with the general opinion that we have some of the most impolite, crazy, and just plain ignorant people in the country. In fact studies show it's not just opinion but fact.[/QUOTE]

At least you're one of the ones who's willing to admit it.

[quote name='Rodimus']Sadly your story would be considered a mild incident compared to all the other crap I see in the local news. If you don't mind me asking what resturant did this guy work at? I'm just curiours if I've been there or not and if my life was ever at risk without me knowing it.[/QUOTE]

dude i live in miami, there is always more violent crimes out there, just none that hit home so closely...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep, that is what I posted on the first page.

Pretty much everything about S. Florida rocks, except the people.

Sooooo...., Pittsburgh it is for me. I actually think it is an upgrade believe it or not.

Paradise isn't paradise if you can't enjoy the people you share it with.

[quote name='pittpizza']Yep, that is what I posted on the first page.

Pretty much everything about S. Florida rocks, except the people.

Sooooo...., Pittsburgh it is for me. I actually think it is an upgrade believe it or not.

Paradise isn't paradise if you can't enjoy the people you share it with.[/QUOTE]

That isn't taking it to the extreme either... People won't help other people because they're scared of getting robbed. I live here because my family is here, but we do plan to move away in the future. Miami is a beautiful city, with plenty to do, but not the safest place :/

[quote name='The Crotch']Four pages.

Not a single David Caruso joke.

What the fuck, guys?[/QUOTE]

We'll leave it up to you and Strell to make all the corny jokes.

[quote name='2DMention']I think you're just trying to top the slumlord sued me thread.[/QUOTE]

lol I figured someone would eventually think that... no. not going for TOTY or anything... I just think it's a crazy fuckin story, that I'd like to share :) no hidden agendas.

[quote name='kodave']I thought he was being extradited to California? Why would Florida release him on bond?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea... I didn't think you could get a bond if you were wanted by another state, and had an extradition warrant out there for your arrest, especially considering the circumstances (MURDER)... If anyone would be a flight risk, I would think it'd be the man who effectively evaded the FBI for 31 years.

My only thought (unless he's actually out) is that maybe they were late updating the original bond? for the aggravated assault charge... hopefully that's what it is.. I'm going to call the detention facility later to find out more information if they'd give it to me.

**Well a friend of mine called, and they said they still have him in custody... Sooo this must just be his original bond for the firearm charges.... false alarm...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nasum']almost a week and no update? This makes me sad...[/QUOTE]

Well from what I understand he is still being held in Miami, waiting to be picked up for extradition. The thing is though, Florida doesn't want to give him up, so now California and Florida are fighting over him. The FBI want him, and their jurisdiction will over-ride both states, so they have to go pick him up themselves. People are thinking their is probably an old FBI agent who may or may not be retired and on the case back then, may be going to get him.

bread's done
Back