Crazy Taxi

ep2011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Anyone else love this game? I pulled out my dreamcast and started playing Crazi Taxi 1 (the only one I have.. sadly) and its a blast! I almost remember the streets and everything, brings back great memories :p

Am I the only one who loved this game? I was reading reviews at gamefly and everyone seems to hate the remakes.. How are they? Is Crazy Taxi 3 on xbox or the one for the PSP worth renting?

this was my first dc game...

the psp one is good because it has 1 and 2 included

I never got 3 though ... wish it would show up as a xbox original

Awesome! :D I'll rent the psp one first and then the xbox one eventually.. I remember playing Crazy Taxi with my brother ages ago.

I loved it on the DC... but all the other versions didn't seem as fun. I think it was my 2nd or 3rd DC game, I remember spending a lot of time behind it.

That was a great game, they had it on xbox as well. i got a laugh when the preacher would swar when you tried to run him over. lol

With the possible exception of Virtual Tennis, I spent WAY more time on Crazy Taxi than I did on any other DC game.

I recently picked up the second one, but I just couldn't get into the same way.

You've got to give Crazy Taxi 3 a try. I can't go back to CT1 & 2 anymore because of Sega adding both CT1 & 2's cities, since it's easier to get to one disc than two.

Not to mention Sega added a couple more areas to each of those cities(like an amusement park next to the ball park in CT1).

*Edit- damn, forgot Crazy Taxi 2 had a jump button. No, what I that it was added to Crazy Taxi 1's city.

Just got the PSP Crazy Taxi from Gamefly.. WOW! This is awesome! It is Crazy Taxi 1 + 2! I couldn't of asked for something better :)

edit: WHOAH! Crazy Taxi 2 has the jumping feature? I love jumping!!!

You mean there are people that don't love this game? MADNESS!

This game is pure arcady fun, and I really miss that from games. The last game I can really say that has captured that arcady feel is Excite Truck, but I need more.

I never played 3, but I'm positive 2 had a jump feature. Is it different from 3's or something?

Oh, and wii sequel plz!

Definitely loved this game. For about a two month period there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't play it. It was total fun.

I love this game. First played it a bunch on a friend's DC in college. Now I just have the PS2 version. Never played CT 2 or 3.

bread's done
Back