Create you own $2 T-Shirt (+s/h) @ Printfection.com

[quote name='Kayden']Everyone wants my shirt... its unbecoming a one of a kind...
I'll post it here, but I reserve the right to punch anyone I see wearing it in the throat.

Anyone seeing taking credit for it gets to taste their balls.

[URL=http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hotpz1.png][/URL][/QUOTE]

It's okay, I live on the other end of the country :lol: And I won't take credit for it, I'll say it was the God-like poster known as Kayden.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Could anyone here make this image a little bigger?

It is showing up too small on the sizing chart and it keeps saying the resolution will be poor.

zoom.gif
[/QUOTE]
lol win right there

[quote name='crazytalkx']It's okay, I live on the other end of the country :lol: And I won't take credit for it, I'll say it was the God-like poster known as Kayden.[/quote]

What do you mean God-like?

[quote name='georox']Shirt 1: FSM shirt, status: recieved
Shirt 2: WoW shirt, status: recieved
Shirt 3: Another FSM shirt, Global Warming Chart, status: just ordered tonight.[/QUOTE]
How do you order more than one? isn't it one per customer

I'm scytsophrenic, and by that I mean I have a lot of email addresses.

[quote name='CaptainSOC44']How do you order more than one? isn't it one per customer[/quote]

[quote name='georox']I'm scytsophrenic, and by that I mean I have a lot of email addresses.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm curious ... do these said e-mail addresses share the same credit card number and mailing address?

[quote name='hollowfreak']Ok, I'm curious ... do these said e-mail addresses share the same credit card number and mailing address?[/quote]

Yep, and I've gotten all of my shirts minus the one I just ordered already and I only got charged 7$ for one, 9 for other (was front+back) and 7 for this one.

[quote name='georox']Yep, and I've gotten all of my shirts minus the one I just ordered already and I only got charged 7$ for one, 9 for other (was front+back) and 7 for this one.[/quote]Does that mean you had to make a new account every time?

[quote name='Richter']martin8me -
thx for the Foxhound logo

my contribution
shirt.png
[/quote]

That is genius... it's not as good as the brown one, though... :(

Where did you get the image? I can't find it, and I've been looking forever! [quote name='Richter']martin8me -
thx for the Foxhound logo

my contribution
shirt.png
[/quote]

[quote name='SoulReaver']Where did you get the image? I can't find it, and I've been looking forever![/quote]

I would like to know too, that would be an awesome shirt to have.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I would like to know too, that would be an awesome shirt to have.[/QUOTE]

It would be really easy to re-create as a vecgtor art piece, let me know and i can draw you up one.

[quote name='Kayden']Everyone wants my shirt... its unbecoming a one of a kind...
I'll post it here, but I reserve the right to punch anyone I see wearing it in the throat.

Anyone seeing taking credit for it gets to taste their balls.

[URL="http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hotpz1.png"][/URL][/quote]You may see me wearing it if you travel some distance. Trust me though, I will always say a master genius of comedy and one good with Photoshop made this.

Now, to look for an awesome Godzilla picture.

I just tried to make a $2 tee, but when I upload my picture it tells me that the session has expired.

Is this happening to anyone else?

[quote name='zewone']I just tried to make a $2 tee, but when I upload my picture it tells me that the session has expired.

Is this happening to anyone else?[/quote]

that happened to me before. i just tried one or two more times and it was fine.

[quote name='mcgavin27']for some reason my white tee is showing up as $8.99 with shipping, any help?[/quote]

Did you add a front and back? I get that price when I do that too, $6.99 is for only one side.

bread's done
Back