Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset $9.99 shipped after MIR

these can be used with both the xbox and ps3 with a cheap adapter (usb adapter for the ps3 and the headset clip on adapter for the xbox 360)

Many thanks OP! I've wanted one of these for a while and have narrowly missed a few good sales on them. Ordered one today.

I got a pair of these over the holidays for $25 on Newegg and I absolutely love them. They don't cover your entire ears but they're very comfy and pretty adjustable.

[quote name='ninjatuned']been looking for a good usb set for awhile. thanks op![/QUOTE]
heads up these aren't usb they can be for a $5 adapter though

Wearing my excellent pair right now, Creative's service is awesome and a comfy headset once you've gotten used to it (Takes a bit though, first few days I couldn't wear it for more than a few hours) and the mic is very high quality.

[quote name='almasy82']heads up these aren't usb they can be for a $5 adapter though[/QUOTE]

what kind of adapter do you need? Do you have a link?

[quote name='almasy82']these can be used with both the xbox and ps3 with a cheap adapter (usb adapter for the ps3 and the headset clip on adapter for the xbox 360)[/QUOTE]

Whats the headset clip on adapter?

[quote name='almasy82']these can be used with both the xbox and ps3 with a cheap adapter (usb adapter for the ps3 and the headset clip on adapter for the xbox 360)[/QUOTE]

Really? Hmm. I found that PS3 adapter one time, but I never found a 360 one. Or does the USB one linked in this thread work with the 360? I figured it had to be something that plugged into the controller.

Also, it's a shame I missed out on this. I subscribe to Newegg's newsletter and always look at their deals when I get 'em. I wonder how I missed this one... ah well, I hate MIRs, anyway.

bread's done
Back