Credit Card Deals

yowoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know what credit card I should apply for to get the best deals on items?

I'll get the ball rolling with one I intend to sign up for soon:

The Sony Credit Card: http://sonycard.sony.com/sonygateway/gateway.asp?offerlink=gooban100&PID=none&SPID=B7RZ&CELL=648P&MSC=MO001016&AFFID=&CLICK=&CID=&PROMO=DF01

Gives you a $100 card creit when you use the card to purchase your PS3.

I am going to use that soon to buy a PS3 at a seriously discounted price somewhere.

So do you guys have any reccomendations?

Cards for general anything purchase with the best beenfits?
Specific bonuses, like the Sony one?

If you can pay off the balance every month, then its a good idea to get a credit card with reward bonuses.

If you're really sloppy with finances, I'd say avoid the credit card all together. It is a trap.

I myself have an Amazon.com credit card which I pay off every month. I get a $25 gift certificate for every 2500 points I acquire. I get 3 points for every purchase I make in Amazon and 1 point for everything else.

So its real easy to get 2,500 points if you use the card for mundane things like grocery shopping, etc. What I do is stack all the gift the certificates to the end of the year and then use them to buy Xmas gifts for the family. That way, there is no financial pain. If there is any left over, I use it on myself.

use it, pay off the balance immediately, wait one year and then close the card, the card is distributed by Chase, Chase has issues sometimes. If you want a regular CC, just get a feeless Amex card, remember feeless. You get to chargeback relatively easily and fraud protection, two things Chase doesn't do well.

bread's done
Back