Crimson Gem Saga PSP Best deal?

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!
Been eyeing crimson gem saga gamestop.com is always out and sells it for 17.99 are there any better deals for it? Is the game a great turnbased rpg? Do you think i should wait and it will be cheaper or harder to find? On the fence about it.

I've been looking for this myself. I just checked the store pickup and apparently the GS about 10 miles from my work has it. I may have to make a lunch time trip up there this week.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']its 17.99 when its in stock[/QUOTE]

Maybe not.

When I got it I got Astonisha Story for $6.99 and Crimson Gem for $9.99. That was almost a year ago though.

Heres a decent review of Crimson Gem Saga on youtube.

[youtube]i8Os5PZfioE[/youtube]

I personally loved it when I played it. and i normally get bored pretty quickly.
I forgot how many hours I put into it, but it I couldnt put the game down.
It has some crazy spells and skills that you learn later. Your character's visually change as you buy new equipment. no-random encounters. decent voice acting. good visuals. fun

It's been 14.99 a couple of times on PSN if you don't mind downloading it. Atlus will have to have another sale eventually.

would rather own it if its not something super rare might wait a little while have a massive backlog. Atlus likes to makes their games rare.

1 Gamestop within 50 miles of me had this. It is about 10 miles from my work. I headed up there today with my 4,000 PUR $10 off coupon in tow and picked it up for $7.99. The only sucky thing is that it doesn't have the original case and manual. I'm real big on having the complete game, so I may try to track those down later. I just wanted the game after all of the good reviews.

[quote name='Lokki']1 Gamestop within 50 miles of me had this. It is about 10 miles from my work. I headed up there today with my 4,000 PUR $10 off coupon in tow and picked it up for $7.99. The only sucky thing is that it doesn't have the original case and manual. I'm real big on having the complete game, so I may try to track those down later. I just wanted the game after all of the good reviews.[/QUOTE]

Same when I got it. I also can't find any cover art online to print, which is a bit annoying.

i only seen it on gamestop.com once keep waiting for it to pop up again will grab it. People must throw out cases for psp games all the time.

bread's done
Back