Crimsontribe MTL Have: Random Stuff W: Paypal, CYL

CrimsonTribe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (100%)
I'm not really actively trading, but I try to keep this updated.

Please read the terms and conditions in the second post for details before proposing a sale or trade. Thanks!
Have:
Paypal / Amazon GC (I'm not looking to buy, but I will add value to a trade if necessary to make it work)

Have:

Amazon Steam Keys (The CKII DLC is available, but I would prefer to throw it into trades, I'm not trying to take advantage of Tony's generosity):
CKII Mongols - $.50
CKII Songs of Albion - $.50
CKII Songs of Faith - $1
CKII Songs of the Holy Land - $1
CKII Ruler Designer - $2
CKII Dynasty Shields - $.50
(All CKII DLC listed above - $3)

Games (all prices are shipped anywhere in the US :

Random Stuff
Persona 1 (PSP) Case and Manual (no game) - Very good condition - $1 + shipping

Guides (prefer to trade, but PM for price)
Fable III - New, sealed
Dissidia: Final Fantasy (VG, but has some sticker residue from the price)

Want
Paypal
Amazon GC
DLC for Disgaea 2 characters on PSP
DLC Xenogears for PSP
DLC Vanguard Bandits for PSP

Justice League Heroes PSP

RPGs for PC, PS2, PS3 or XBOX
Most want at the moment:

PS2
Grandia III

Guides
The Witcher
Tactics Ogre - Let us cling together
Chrono Cross

Steam

Depths of Peril
Avernum: Escape from the Pit

Steam Offers - I strongly prefer RPG's or Strategy with RPG elements. If you offer something else, the current price on Steam needs to be the same as or higher than the current price of what you want from me and has to be tradeable. I'll take keys for RPG's I don't already have. Please make reasonable offers.

CYL (but really only interested in RPGs, guides for RPGs)

Last edited by a moderator:
Terms and Conditions

Shipping
Unless otherwise stated if I sell a physical item, buyer pays my actual shipping costs. I have a few prices for individual games above. If you want more than one item, or I don't say that a price includes shipping, PM me with a zip code for a binding quote.
If we trade, we each pay shipping.
I generally ship in bubble mailers for games, padded envelopes for guides, and boxes as necessary, but will comply with reasonable requests for special shipping treatment. Let me know before we finalize a deal.

I ship from Puerto Rico. This means about 1 day extra for First Class and Priority mail, and up to 10 business days longer for media mail. Let me know if you have any concerns about this.
I only ship USPS (with delivery confirmation in every case), but if you are willing to pay for Fedex or UPS I will do so (it's very expensive from Puerto Rico)

In the off chance you are in Puerto Rico, I am willing to meet in the San Juan metro area (prefer Plaza Las Americas) (Hablo espanol)
I do not ship internationally (will consider making exceptions if you have 100+ feedback).

Feedback
These are my general rules, but we will work it out depending on the type of sale/trade.

If you have 25+, I'm willing to go first in almost all situations.
If you have 15-25, It's case by case.
If you have >15, I generally expect you to go first (or us to act simultaneoustly).

I leave feedback promptly and ask that you do the same.

Condition of Items
I try to be extremely accurate in my descriptions. Unless I say otherwise (either positive or negative), assume items are used, but in good condition.

I take very good care of my items once I own them, but I'm not a collector and don't care much what condition they are in when I get them as long as they work.

I will take photos of items (with a good digital camera) if requested, but please be serious about buying or trading before making this request.

Paypal
Please, no gifts, unless I specifically ask for it (like for a group buy). I will pay the fees and it is important to me to comply with the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are interested in trading guides to me, here is a list of what I have in my collection - I'm not interested in trading them unless it is an amazing offer. This is just a list so you can avoid offering what I already have.

Alpha Protocol
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelation
Batman Atkham City
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Borderlands
Dark Cloud
Dark Souls
Dark Messiah - Might and Magic
Disgaea 4
Disney Universe CE