Criterion.com 50% sale - 09/24/12 12PM ET - 09/25/12 12PM ET only.

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
Looks like Criterion.com is having a 50% off sale, apparently for 24 hours (09/24/12 12PM ET - 09/25/12 12PM ET) only:

[quote name='Criterion.com email']For only twenty-four hours, until noon tomorrow, all in-stock Blu-rays and DVDs will be 50% off the suggested retail price (SRP). Just enter the promotional code FLASH on your shopping cart page at Criterion.com to apply the discount.

If you need some help deciding what to buy (and have two and a half minutes), check out this video.

The code expires at noon tomorrow, so don’t delay!

Get Started[/quote]

Time to watch the Criterion site go boom.

Also, free shipping is only on orders $50+, so if you're looking at one or two titles, plan on three or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very torn on this. There's many Criterion titles I want but my work gave me a $50 GC to Barnes and Noble. So I think I may get $50 worth today and buy the rest when B&N has their sale. The hard part is deciding which to buy now and which to get later. :whistle2:/

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Of course this does not work on pre-orders.

M[/QUOTE]

not true pre orders in the sense that they come out in october...

but it worked on a pre order for me that comes out tomorrow!

Ugh, missed the "in stock part". Only 2 would apply for the 50% for me

LA PROMESSE
QUADROPHENIA

but with no free shipping I'll just wait for the B&N 50%.

Thanks anyway OP.

yeah sadly when I noticed this last night, 2-3 of the blu-rays I wanted were backorded :(

And there was only 1 left I wanted that was in-stock, figured it wasn't worth it.

bread's done
Back