Criterion sale at DeepDiscountDVD.com - 45% off SRP

[quote name='Kuma']45% off Kurosawa box set? yes i think i will[/quote]Be careful; they're re-releasing Seven Samurai, Yojimbo and Sanjuro later this year. No firm dates yet, but in their newsletter, they're really talking up their new Seven Samurai edition. If you don't care much about extras and/or anamorphic enhancement, go ahead, just giving you a heads up.

So is this the same thing as the sale a couple months ago? If so then didnt someone point out last time that 45% of the SRP ends up just being like $5 off the regular DDD price.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Thanks OP, ordered the short film "Night and Fog" for $8.22.[/QUOTE]

That was the only one I really wanted to get because I'm so broke right now. hmmmm. . . I may have to scrounge up some funds.

And for the love of pete, everyone needs to buy Ran. Buy it right now. You will not regret it.

only movie that i thought of buying was Fear and loathing in las vegas.
but it was 22 bucks.

the "sale" looks like crap to me.

if you think that looks like a bad sale..then you don't buy a lot of criterian...I've paid 40 bucks for a few of those movies. I almost bought Ran today for 35, but decided against it! i'll definatly place an order tonight thanks!!

fear and loathing in las vegas criterion goes for around 34 (walmart) and 45(best buy), so yes, ddd definately has a good deal here.... but this is how their criterions are always priced.

[quote name='modium']Be careful; they're re-releasing Seven Samurai, Yojimbo and Sanjuro later this year. No firm dates yet, but in their newsletter, they're really talking up their new Seven Samurai edition. If you don't care much about extras and/or anamorphic enhancement, go ahead, just giving you a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Damn man, thanks for the heads up, twice. Still might have to pick up Fear and Loathing though. I already have Brazil so that doesnt matter for me. Might have to get Naked Lunch too.

[quote name='projecteightysix']fear and loathing in las vegas criterion goes for around 34 (walmart) and 45(best buy), so yes, ddd definately has a good deal here.... but this is how their criterions are always priced.[/QUOTE]

It's only 27.99 @ the Best Buy closest to me.

Does anyone know if The Killers Criterion is apart of this sale or not? I can't seem to tell.

[quote name='Fire']Does anyone know if The Killers Criterion is apart of this sale or not? I can't seem to tell.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha silly child

Man..The Killers has been out of print for YEARS. it goes for over 100 bucks. and goodluck finding someone to get rid of it..

~b

edited for ebay search. one going for 150bin, one with 3 or 4 days left going for 50.

you know you're right. heh I didn't even really look at the org post, just at the mocking one. despite the fact that i seem to have put a "s" on killer. it's late. quick chuckle at someone elses expense and then slight wonder on how much I could make off a old dvd at 3am ^_^

~b

ps:no I dont really think i'd sell it. but rent has been hard last few months.

[quote name='Kuma']hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha silly child[/QUOTE]

Hugh? Que to pasa? CAG must have really gone down. Its users have started to act like GameFUQers.

[quote name='Fire']Hugh? Que to pasa? CAG must have really gone down. Its users have started to act like GameFUQers.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, thought you meant the John Woo film.

bread's done
Back