Crunchyroll deal of the day: Borderlands 2 (ps3) $29

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Delivers in 2-4 weeks. All sales are final (that's one reason we can get the deals that we do!)"

Good deal, but that is worth noting.

[quote name='usrevenge']I've seen it at $20 not worth it at that price imo[/QUOTE]

Now I respect everyones opinions but why dont you think its worth $20 and please dont say "a GOTY edition is on it way probably". I bought it for $60 on release day and i thought it was the best game of 2012. It has so much content to keep you busy for hours.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Now I respect everyones opinions but why dont you think its worth $20 and please dont say "a GOTY edition is on it way probably". I bought it for $60 on release day and i thought it was the best game of 2012. It has so much content to keep you busy for hours.[/QUOTE]

From what I interpret, I think he/she meant it is not worth it at the $30 price since it has been $20 and will be at Best Buy next month after the gamer coupon as well. The sentences probably should have been separated. I don't think that comment was actually talking much about the game's content not being worth it, but rather the price tag not being worth it since you can get it cheaper.

[quote name='Diad']Shipping speed aside, who the hell are these guys?[/QUOTE]

They do simulcast of anime (Japanese animation), and have a large library of anime that can be streamed on to some devices. Premium members can get the game cheaper. I love that site and most of their anime.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Now I respect everyones opinions but why dont you think its worth $20 and please dont say "a GOTY edition is on it way probably". I bought it for $60 on release day and i thought it was the best game of 2012. It has so much content to keep you busy for hours.[/QUOTE]

If someone has waited this long, they might as well wait until a GOTY edition. It's all but confirmed at this point. Gearbox already released a partial pack like they did for the first game. Since the last DLC is in June, the GOTY will probably be in the Fall. I'd bet on or around the year anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back