Crush on sale 14.99 on Amazon

A pretty nice puzzle game, and one that I persoanlly feel did the 2D/3D gimmick much better than Super Paper Mario. Personally, its a very worthy addition to any PSP system. Some pretty tough challenges, great voice acting, a great package overall.

Definitely worth $15. I picked it up the day it came out. Perfect for anyone who likes puzzle games; this one has some pretty damn good ones...and the 2D/3D mechanic works extremely well.

I thought this was a deal for Orange Crush... =(

crushtg4.jpg

[quote name='blitz6speed']I thought this was a deal for Orange Crush... =(

crushtg4.jpg
[/quote]
that stuff is good

This is easily my favorite game on the PSP. I wish they'd do an updated XBLA version. It really needs to reach a wider audience.

[quote name='blitz6speed']I thought this was a deal for Orange Crush... =(

crushtg4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't $15 for a six pack be an awful deal though?

Dead, the price jumped to $19.99 and OOS 'til May 25th. :whistle2:(

Darn it, I had it in my shopping cart at $14.99, went out for a little bit, came back to checkout and saw the new price.

i'll sing its praises as well... great game, one of the best on PSP. got pretty challenging near the end, but never felt overwhelming.

God damnit. I was just looking for this game too after seeing a few vids of it. I really do hope amazon gets more in stock.

[quote name='thedouche']This is easily my favorite game on the PSP. I wish they'd do an updated XBLA version. It really needs to reach a wider audience.[/QUOTE]

Aren't they supposed to be doing that? I seem to remember reading that Crush would be making it's way to XBLA, which is why I've been holding off on the PSP version for a while now.

bread's done
Back