Crysis 2 - $39.99 at K-mart PS3/Xbox 360

Amazon probably wont match it tonight because they probably had this for their goldbox thing tomorrow.

Whatever, get it down to $40 so I can buy it with my amazon gc

[quote name='foreinter']There is a dedicated thread for all Kmart deals.[/QUOTE]

True, it is in the Kmart thread - somewhere. The Kmart thread is one hot mess. I think it would be easier to just post the weekly deals in a different thread.

[quote name='foreinter']There is a dedicated thread for all Kmart deals.[/QUOTE]

fatladyland.jpg

[quote name='Lt Dan']Amazon probably wont match it tonight because they probably had this for their goldbox thing tomorrow.

Whatever, get it down to $40 so I can buy it with my amazon gc[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking and what has stop me from buying it at k-mart. I have too much amazon credit right now.

[quote name='InvaderZim']True, it is in the Kmart thread - somewhere. The Kmart thread is one hot mess. I think it would be easier to just post the weekly deals in a different thread.[/QUOTE]

It already has been. It's on the front page of CAG as of yesterday...

[quote name='mtxbass1']It already has been. It's on the front page of CAG as of yesterday...[/QUOTE]

I checked the Kmart thread before posting to make sure, it wasn't listed in the first post, just Wii and DS stuff.

Edit: Ah it's in next weeks deals even though it's this week....

The hotter deal on this is buying 3 of Crysis 2, getting $60 gift card then selling the extra copies of Crysis 2... money maker.

Sorry for digging up the old thread, but I didn't think I should start a new one for this.

Is anyone else surprised that Amazon STILL hasn't pm'd this? I'm totally dumbfounded

[quote name='Lt Dan']Sorry for digging up the old thread, but I didn't think I should start a new one for this.

Is anyone else surprised that Amazon STILL hasn't pm'd this? I'm totally dumbfounded[/QUOTE]

I pricematched to Best Buy and got it for $25.

[quote name='Lt Dan']How'd you pull that off?[/QUOTE]

Told Best Buy the price was $40, then told them Kmart had a deal where you got a $15 gift card at the $40 price, Best Buy takes gift cards off the amount which makes it $25.

[quote name='Lt Dan']!! Serious? I'm guessing that part is YMMV though?[/QUOTE]

very YMMV because the price is $39.99 and you don't get the GC unless it's $40. Though the rest is how Best Buy's price match works they can't give you a gift card so they take it off the amount.

[quote name='caliblue15']Told Best Buy the price was $40, then told them Kmart had a deal where you got a $15 gift card at the $40 price, Best Buy takes gift cards off the amount which makes it $25.[/QUOTE]

sweet deal. YMMV for sure though, one BB member knew about "double dipping" when I tried a similar PM. I might try this out tomorrow though! Is the $15 advertised? If not, probably a bit difficult haha

Kind of want it on PC but for $25 solid deal on console.

[quote name='Megalith']Console only? Failed.[/QUOTE]

Direct2Drive has it for $42 no tax for many.

The sale was for last week it ended today.

My bad... if its this week too it's out of stock online.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']Nope--it's on sale for $39.99 again this week.[/QUOTE]

Stupid Best Buy wouldn't match this on Saturday because "Kmart is a wholesaler".

Good to know it is still on sale. I will give it another shot this week and hopefully get a employee who knows what he's doing.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Stupid Best Buy wouldn't match this on Saturday because "Kmart is a wholesaler".

Good to know it is still on sale. I will give it another shot this week and hopefully get a employee who knows what he's doing.[/QUOTE]

BB makes up $h!t, if there is some petty manager that works there they won't PM anything whether than can or not. I won't go there anymore if I can avoid it I hate BB now.

Weird where did my sig go?

[quote name='aznguyen316']sweet deal. YMMV for sure though, one BB member knew about "double dipping" when I tried a similar PM. I might try this out tomorrow though! Is the $15 advertised? If not, probably a bit difficult haha

Kind of want it on PC but for $25 solid deal on console.

Direct2Drive has it for $42 no tax for many.[/QUOTE]

not double dipping when I can go to that kmart store and do it no problem. Though I don't think they are doing the GC this week, idk.

[quote name='tightclaws']BB makes up $h!t, if there is some petty manager that works there they won't PM anything whether than can or not. I won't go there anymore if I can avoid it I hate BB now.

Weird where did my sig go?[/QUOTE]

sig only shows once per page, to eliminate crowded threads I assume and whatever else =)

ps3 version shows in stock for me. Also, I've gotten something PMed from kmart at best buy before without a problem.

im going to go get this is a few min.

let me understand something about the giftcard. will it be advertised when im there? and do i have to buy a pack of gum or something to make it get the giftcard or what?

[quote name='Lt Dan']I'm going to try tonight, but I need to prove the $15 coupon/gc somehow

How can I do that?[/QUOTE]

The $15/$45 coupon promotion ended on Saturday, April 23rd. Crysis 2 is still on sale this week, however.

[quote name='FeathersMcGraw']The $15/$45 coupon promotion ended on Saturday, April 23rd. Crysis 2 is still on sale this week, however.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just got back and the sales rep told me that. Still, the game was 39.99 and its the Limited Edition if that means anything. I dont know if there is a regular edition at this point.

bread's done
Back