Crysis 2 Xbox360/PS3 + Bulletstorm Xbox360 + GOW Triple Pack for $115 and a $10 BB GC

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
If you purched Bulletstorm Xbox360 at Best Buy on release date to get Gears of War Triple Pack for $5 you can get $20 back. Just purchase Crysis 2 for either PS3 or Xbox 360 and show your reciept for the Bulletstorm purchase. If you preordered Crysis 2 you also get $10 RZ Certificate.

[quote name='SMBScooby']If you purched Bulletstorm Xbox360 at Best Buy on release date to get Gears of War Triple Pack for $5 you can get $20 back. Just purchase Crysis 2 for either PS3 or Xbox 360 and show your reciept for the Bulletstorm purchase. If you preordered Crysis 2 you also get $10 RZ Certificate.[/QUOTE]

Where are you getting this from? I did get in on this deal so I'm curious. Can you get the $20 off Crysis 2 up front or is it in the form of a GC?

EDIT

If you're referring to the deal in the ad, that seems a bit tricky to price match. Is that what you did?

Trying to pricematch this combo deal into a previous combo deal will only end in sadness and tears...

There's no way in hell (or any other etherial plane) that my BB would even consider doing this monstrosity of a PM...

Just an FYI, went to Best Buy today to get Crysis 2 for PC, register popped up with free $10 gift card, got it without getting a second game. Should work for XBox 360/PS3 version as well.

[quote name='alfredog1976']Just an FYI, went to Best Buy today to get Crysis 2 for PC, register popped up with free $10 gift card, got it without getting a second game. Should work for XBox 360/PS3 version as well.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, I may need to jump on that then. PC deals are rare, did you buy anything else with it?

I was thinking "why would they offer Bulletstorm (360) with the God of War trilogy!?"

I thought we established that GOW = God of War, GoW = Gears of War!

[quote name='boneless']Whoa, I may need to jump on that then. PC deals are rare, did you buy anything else with it?[/QUOTE]

Nope didn't buy anything else with it. Figured it was a glitch because the day before I tried to pre-order Crysis 2 & add $10 gift card to my shopping cart on BestBuy.com, which didn't work (needed to add one of the other games listed).

You know, I still had my receipt from getting Bulletstorm w/GoW at Best Buy and figured what the hell. Today was the 30th day so it was time to act. I just took the receipt in and explained what I was trying to do and sure enough, I walk out of there with Crysis 2 and a $10 GC for $39.99 + tax.

Funny thing is that I don't even have Bulletstorm anymore. I traded it in to that same Best Buy for $37 after I beat it.

[quote name='Kaijuboy']Trying to pricematch this combo deal into a previous combo deal will only end in sadness and tears...

There's no way in hell (or any other etherial plane) that my BB would even consider doing this monstrosity of a PM...[/QUOTE]

:rofl::applause:

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I was thinking "why would they offer Bulletstorm (360) with the God of War trilogy!?"

I thought we established that GOW = God of War, GoW = Gears of War![/QUOTE]

When and where was this established?

[quote name='chriscolbert']You know, I still had my receipt from getting Bulletstorm w/GoW at Best Buy and figured what the hell. Today was the 30th day so it was time to act. I just took the receipt in and explained what I was trying to do and sure enough, I walk out of there with Crysis 2 and a $10 GC for $39.99 + tax.

Funny thing is that I don't even have Bulletstorm anymore. I traded it in to that same Best Buy for $37 after I beat it.[/QUOTE]

If you jump on the "right deals" at BB & then use price matches most day 1 new releases will only cost $30-$40. Look at buying Crysis 2 day 1,
$60
-$10 giftcard
-$10 pre-order (500 bonus points)
if it were to drop to $40 like bulletstorm just did at kmart you'll end up paying $40(-10 pre-order, -$10 giftcard) so basically $20.

bread's done
Back